A new challenger has entered

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Kiwii

A new challenger has entered

Post by Kiwii » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:10 am

Hello, I just created an account here on this website. I am an avid reader and I love to write stories. I have been searching a roleplay website, and here I am, haha.

In terms of roleplaying skills, I am open to all three levels whether Casual, Medium and Advanced levels. I am open to any roleplay which allows character development and is usually long term.

Apophis
Silver

Re: A new challenger has entered

Post by Apophis » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:44 am

Welcome to the forum, and on behalf of the Off-Topic Gang...

Hand over your flesh and a new world awaits you.
We demand it.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight all around. Cross your heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:29 am

I love your avatar!
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Hello there, @Kiwii! Welcome to RPF! I’m glad you’ve found us. It seems like you’ve been looking around a little bit already, which is awesome. I’ll start you off with the basic info, and if there’s anything else that I can do to help you get orientated, just let me know!

To begin, here's the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (basic, easygoing RP), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but tends to be much slower).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore, or you can ask us about anything on our Sandbox Discord, which is linked on the Sandbox OC forum.

We also have an Open Range area, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord!

Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. I'll look forward to seeing you around! Enjoy your stay!
Capacitor
Supercharged
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Totally Brilliant
Diva
Dazzling Dilettante

belle14

Post by belle14 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:25 am

𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

sarada uchiha

Post by sarada uchiha » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:06 pm

hi

Sent from my vivo 1812 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.