Hello

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
SilentLeaps

Hello

Post by SilentLeaps » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:32 am

Hello Readers,

Hope to roleplay with some of you soon enough. Pretty open idea wise....more so original works and original characters. Not huge on anime or role playing shows.

So...I suppose that is some limitation. I enjoy story building together, so please feel free to hit me up with an idea of something you like. I'll reply back with something I like and see if the two blends together....if so...then we build around thatthat concept and create characters...etc etc. Sometimes a character can be the base of building a story even....

Ruled limitations apply of course..thank you Staff in advance for enforcing such things.

I am not always by my laptop, making me a bit more prone to tiny buttons and large fingers errors...all of which will be edited and fixed of course.

Right well. See you all around as we go.

_-Silent Leaps-_
Last edited by SilentLeaps on Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hello

Post by illirica » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:54 am

Hi there, @SilentLeaps! Welcome to RPF! It looks like you've already spent some time looking around and have a pretty good idea of how things work, which is awesome. I'll drop you the Obligatory New Person Information anyway, just in case there's something in there that's helpful to you (or for easy reference). Have fun and I hope to see you around!

Information Begin!

To begin, here's the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (basic, easygoing RP), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but tends to be much slower).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore, or you can ask us about anything on our Sandbox Discord, which is linked on the Sandbox OC forum.

We also have an Open Range area, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord!

Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. I'll look forward to seeing you around! Enjoy your stay!
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

SilentLeaps

Post by SilentLeaps » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:23 pm

Thank you for the welcome.

Appreciated.

tbfan

Post by tbfan » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:57 pm

hello

Sent from my moto g stylus using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.