New Username, Old Spud

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
AnAggressivePotato

New Username, Old Spud

Post by AnAggressivePotato » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:37 pm

Hey all! it's been awhile since I've been around, but I use to go by the name FlameRolePlay, wonder if there's anyone who'd remember me. Anyway, as I sat on the bus on my way to school, dreading attending class I felt a pain in my heart, I did some searching in my head and realized that pain was a longing for RPF and my old roleplaying buddies. I have a love hate relationship with writing, meaning I love to create characters and stories, but I always hate my ideas, or lack motivation to continuously write something, but I love to write at the same time, I'm sure many of you get me. That being said, I look forward to my struggle of finding time to actively participate around here, as well as meeting new and old friends, and creating new characters and stories with everyone. Don't be afraid to HMU for a chat, roleplay, gaming, whatever you may desire, I'm here, but knowing me it may be hard sometimes to be around constantly.

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to some awesome stuff with everyone! :D

Kirby
Star Warrior

Re: New Username, Old Spud

Post by Kirby » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:10 pm

Welcome back, Flame! I remember you. Not sure if we ever actually talked, but I recall seeing your username around a lot back in 2015 or so. I used to go by Foxy the Pirate.
Poyo poyo po poyo poyo poy po poyo yo po poy. Poy poyo, poyoyo poyo poy poy poyo poy yo yo poyo. Poyopoyo poyo, poyo poyo. Poy.... po poy. Poyo poy poy poyo yo.

AnAggressivePotato

Post by AnAggressivePotato » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:22 pm

I remember you, I also don't think we personally spoke, but we did hangout with a lot of the same group. Good to still see you around though, really gotta miss the golden days of 2015.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:39 pm

Definitely, definitely. These were some good times. :')
Poyo poyo po poyo poyo poy po poyo yo po poy. Poy poyo, poyoyo poyo poy poy poyo poy yo yo poyo. Poyopoyo poyo, poyo poyo. Poy.... po poy. Poyo poy poy poyo yo.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Hello! I think you predate me, but it's always cool to see a returning member. I know some things have probably changed since you were last here, so if you've got any questions or anything, feel free to ask. Hope to see you around!
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

AnAggressivePotato

Post by AnAggressivePotato » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:29 pm

I think the biggest changes are, all the new people, and Anna being the owner. Though I've been around off and on I've got seven years under my belt around these parts, though I don't know whether to be proud of that or not.

But thanks! I will be sure to come to you for any questions.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:30 pm

You definitely outrank me. I'll have been here for officially 5 years as of May 5th, lol.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:55 am

long time no see
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡