Newbie here

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Veo94

Newbie here

Post by Veo94 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Hey guys,

my name's Veo (Vee-Oh, my initials IRL) and I'm obviously new here, so :) hey again, nice to meet you all :lol:

Now, as to RP, for as long I can remember, even as a small kid I was writing and making up stories (most of them left unfinished). Last few years I have been putting together a kind of space opera, but I am a lazy ass and it is generally a very slow process, so hey :roll:

About a week ago I learned from a friend of this "phenomenon" did not even know such things existed :oops: :lol: but they got me hooked up, hyping me into our own roleplay with other friends, but somehow the whole operation stalled and I was left spooled up like a starship drive before a jump into the FTL, without any real way how to vent off this excess creative energy.

So, right away, I'm gonna post the idea for RP we (mostly me) came up with and I can only hope I will see some of you in there, trying out this (for me) completely new thing.

;)

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Newbie here

Post by illirica » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:34 pm

Hello and welcome, Veo! You sound pretty confident about finding your way around, which is great. I'll drop you the basic info kit anyway, just so everything's all in one place for you, and let me know if you've got any questions!

To begin, here's the obligatory link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are one other area - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox (hence the unabashed advertisement there!), and I promise we're not scary people in there even if we may appear that way. I also hang out all over the place on the forum, so I like to think I have a pretty decent handle on what's going on, and I'm happy to answer any questions I can.

Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. I'll look forward to seeing your RP idea when you get it up! Enjoy your stay!

Veo94

Post by Veo94 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Thank you, Illirica.

The confident tone is given by the fact, that I have studied the way this place works way before I eventually signed up, lol.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:56 pm

A true professional, then! Nice to have you around. I took a peek at your prompt earlier, looks like it could be fun. I hope you get a good crew for it!

Veo94

Post by Veo94 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Thanks again :) I hope so as well. Really a shame it got stalled with my friends.

happybutbored

Post by happybutbored » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:00 pm

hello I like what you have to maybe you could help me as my master will be laid up and unable to take care of her pet and I was told to find a master to take over for a couple months but she would have to a prove the master

Sent from my moto g(6) using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:46 pm

happybutbored wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:00 pm
hello I like what you have to maybe you could help me as my master will be laid up and unable to take care of her pet and I was told to find a master to take over for a couple months but she would have to a prove the master

Sent from my moto g(6) using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.
Hello! I suspect you've got the wrong sort of roleplay here. This is a PG-13 forum, and we don't allow erotica. If you'd like to take a look at the rules, specifically #5, and see if this is a place that might interest you, you're welcome to stay for your non-erotic needs. Otherwise, best of luck finding what you're looking for elsewhere!