newbie on da block

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Angelkit50

newbie on da block

Post by Angelkit50 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:44 am

Hello my name is Debbie Schnackenbeck my name here is Angelkit50 im looking to post 2 rpgs USS-Thunderchild ,and Nightwolf(a firefly Rpg)
Hoping to find people to join my game..

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: newbie on da block

Post by illirica » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:54 am

Hello, and welcome to RPF!

I'll start you with the obligatory link to our rules and FAQs.

In your specific case, I'd like to draw attention to rule #3:
3. Don't advertise third-party chat apps and forums.

Any RPing here needs to take place on RPF forums. If you want to get involved, you're more than welcome to do so, but you'll need to be doing it here rather than just using the site as a glorified want-ad to try to get people to go elsewhere.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well - again, as long as all RPing takes place on site.

The other active area is Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For that section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas. I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox, and I promise we're not scary people in there even if we may appear that way.

I also hang out all over the place, so I'm happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you.