The Rotten Hub

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Mae

RE:

Post by Mae » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Princess snorted.
"That's Jason. Ignore him, he's like the unofficial organizer of all this." On the word this, she waved a hand at the revived Walmart building. "Welcome to the Rotten Hub, Adrien. I'm Princess. This is Yale, my adopted racoon. Ignore him as he makes goo-goo eyes at you."
Yale turned a deep red and crossed is muscular tanned arms over his chest, frowning at Princess, who flicked a strand of her neon pink bangs out of her bright green eyes.
"I'm not making goo-goo eyes," he muttered under his breath, still blushing at the ground. "And I'm not a racoon. Or adopted."
Princess grinned. "Fine. This is Harvard, my adopted older brother. Pleasure to meet you," she told the newbie.
"YALE!" huffed Yale angrily. "My name is not Harvard, it's Yale!"
"Whatever," Princess laughed.

hidden in the shadows

Sans_the_Medic

Re: The Rotten Hub

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:46 am

Adrian chuckled at Princess' remarks; maybe the girl wasn't so bad after all... "heh, good to meeta 'ya, Princess."

Now, most people would, after running quite a long way while being chased by a runner, would be completely knackered and ready to turn in for the night. Not Adrian; his blood was pumping, he felt alive. "So, you two scavengers or something? Mind if I tag along, I could certainly use some pocket change to replace some bullets invested into some unfortunate zombies."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Mae

Re: RE: THE ROTTEN HUB

Post by Mae » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:58 am

Sans_the_Medic wrote:Adrian chuckled at Princess' remarks; maybe the girl wasn't so bad after all... "heh, good to meeta 'ya, Princess."

Now, most people would, after running quite a long way while being chased by a runner, would be completely knackered and ready to turn in for the night. Not Adrian; his blood was pumping, he felt alive. "So, you two scavengers or something? Mind if I tag along, I could certainly use some pocket change to replace some bullets invested into some unfortunate zombies."

Princess grinned.
"Scavengers? Nah. We're obviously the unfortunate zombies. Or at least, Yale is. Sure looks the part." She snorted as Yale poked her, the muscles in his jaw clenching in silent fury.
"Not funny," he hissed.
Princess smirked. "Whatever you say, big brother."
Yale shook his head, returning his gaze to Adrien. "We're scavengers, yes," he said in his deep baritone. He grinned politely at Adrien. "And as for pocket change, none required. My sister here should have enough ammo for the entire continent itself."
It was Princess' turn to jab Yale's beefy side with one of her fingers. "Hey!" she muttered. "That's confidential information! You can't just go sharing that with every newbie scavenger we happen along, looks aside!"
Yale just gave her a smug look. "Well, now he knows. So you're obligated--"
"I'm obligated to nobody!" snapped Princess, slapping the butt of her gun for emphasis. She sighed as Yale arched a brow at her, a faint smile playing on his lips. "Fine," she murmured, throwing up her free hand in reluctant agreement. "Fine. Adrien, since big-mouthed Ivy League here decided to let the proverbial cat outta the motherfricking bag, I suppose I could give you some of my own ammo. Though my stores are getting kinda low these days. With all them creepers crawling about." She turned to head into the store, waving for the two lads to follow.
Yale rolled his eyes. "Your stores aren't low, Princess. Compared to the rest of the world, the amount of ammo you have could rival the weight of all King Midas' gold."
"Whatever!" she shouted back, still striding towards the store's innermost parts, heading for her and Yale's staked claims.
Yale glanced apologetically at Adrien, still a bit red, and then followed Princess.

hidden in the shadows

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:53 am

Sarah was working but heard camotion of a new person being here and she ran and i mean ran fast over to princess and adrian. "Princess" she shouted. "Is this the new guy hi nice to meet you im sarah i buld things what kind of armor is that whats it made out of what kind of weapkns donyou have how many do you cary what type of ammo do they use." She was speaking very fast as the thought of new people and new things to tinker with makes her very excited.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:13 am

"I assume you have NATO standard 7.62 then?" Adrian asked; falling into stride. "And if I'm going to be taking ammo of your's I guess it's only natural that I help you out. Pretty sure that scavenging gets a lot easier when you have special forces watching your back." He was a kind guy, and he wouldn't just take the ammo without repaying it by offering some help. Wait who's that girl running towards-
shadowvoidboss wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:53 am
"Is this the new guy hi nice to meet you im sarah i buld things what kind of armor is that whats it made out of what kind of weapkns donyou have how many do you cary what type of ammo do they use."
"Um, hi?" Adrian was at least a little taken aback by the very hyper woman, his mind taking a few seconds to even process what was said. "I, uh, have a HK417 battle rifle using standard NATO 7.62x51mm rounds and this SIG P226 that uses 9x19mm parabellum. My armour is a standard ballistics vest with desert camo, as you could probably tell" He didn't see any reason as to not answering the questions thrown at him as if they were fired from a mounted vulcan rotary...
Last edited by Sans_the_Medic on Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:18 pm

her eyes where sparkling with excitment and joy. "If you ever need repairs upgrades or just anything of weapons armor or even a vehical come see me." She says with kindness and excitment in her voice. She loves meeting new people and shes a gearhead its almost impossible to get her to stop working on something.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:08 pm

"Gah! Son of a bitch!" Jason yelled, echoing to the area around him. He dropped his clipboard to the ground and avoided a swipe from a Runner who had just turned in the group he was inventorying. The Runner had just finished ripping out one man named Jimmy's throat before Jason got swiped at.

Jason was done putting up with this type of shit. It's been awhile since somebody had fully turned in the hub, which meant that this person had been ducking out of sight for awhile now. Jason didn't even bother with his pistol, he unholstered the shotgun on his back and blasted the runner straight through their stomach.

The Runner went down like a rock, and Jason now stood over one survivor who had taken a scratch from the runner. Murder gleamed in Jason's eyes and he'd love nothing more than to slowly draw out this murder-

"Get your ass to the med bay and take your quarantine or so help me god I'll end your miserable fucking life right now, just like that runner ended your friend's" Jason holstered his shotgun and picked up his clipboard, finishing his inventory.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Hearing the shotgun blast, Adrian unceremoniously exited any conversation with princess, Vale, and Sarah and immediately ran to where it had come from. He turned the corner and saw the scene, rifle up, finger inside the trigger guard. He saw the dead runner, but he kept his rifle raised as he scanned the area. "The hell happened here?" He demanded with an authoritative voice. He knew that Jason was kind of the impromptu leader here but as far as he could tell he was the only military here at all, let alone special forces, and that in his mind gave him at least some partial level of command.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Hearing the blast sarah runs up as well grabbing a odd looking bow and draws it back looking around and is up ontop of a tall shelf looking around "jason did any get away" she says still looking out and her tone has fully changed to a serius tone of voice looking threw the sights of her bow.

Mae

Re: RE: THE ROTTEN HUB

Post by Mae » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Princess strolled up behind Jason, Adrien, and Sarah, casually propping her gun on her shoulder with one hand. The other was placed on her hip. Yale stood beside her and scanned the area predatorily.
"Any more?" he asked, tone worried but brusque.
"S'pose not," mused Princess, doing her own share of looking around. "And even if there were, there's five of us and however many of them." She waved a hand, unconcerned.
Yale rolled his eyes but didn't relax. "You're gonna get yourself killed someday."
"I know, I know," Princess murmured, smirking. "I eat way too many Twinkies than what's healthy."
Yale huffed and shook his head at her teasing. "You..."
Princess slapped Jason heartily on the back.
"G'job takin' care of them zombified meater-eaters." With that, she turned and strolled into the store, calling back towards the group outside: "I'll be taken' inventory! Adrien, I'll set aside a few good bullets for you, too! Come find me when you're done creeper hunting!"
Yale muttered something incoherent under his breath and looked apologetically at Sarah, Jason, and Adrien.
"Sorry about her. She's..." His voiced trailed off and he ran a hand through his spiked brown hair.

hidden in the shadows