Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:23 am

Doktor nodded, before taking a mental note of what room the girl was in and taking his leave of the control station. After taking a small detour to prepare some of his equipment; he walked up to the room that Ree and Mia were in and opened the door. He looked at Ree. "So, you are the new girl."
"Remember, no russian... Because I-I don't understand russian..." ~ Armour fairy

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Ree jumped slightly when Doktor opened the door. She looked at him, obviously terrified. She nodded, a very small movement.
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:17 am

Doktor saw Ree's reaction and, though he was a little ashamed to admit it, smiled. Despite growing tired of the operation he had found himself stuck in; the one thing that didn't get old for him was seeing the reactions of the new ones when they first saw him, the German with the accent of a mad scientist. It was probably the stuff of nightmares to them, he supposed.
He shook away those thoughts before speaking. "Right. Well, would you mind following me? Nothing too horrible, just some checks and sampling". He knew the cameras round here didn't pick up on sound, so he didn't have to put on his act while only the victims were around; at least not as much.
"Remember, no russian... Because I-I don't understand russian..." ~ Armour fairy

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 am

Lil’Jane gestured to her desktop as if she’d all of a sudden turned to his very posh and polite secretary. She kept an eye on the Doktor as he went to tend to Ree... “I still don’t trust him” she said as she brought up the toy pool barley looking up from the screen...

“there is this real pshyco b****... Lil’Jane?think her name is... she interrogated me once... she likes to play mind games whilst she makes you feel all kinds of pain... look Ree you don’t want to make her mad. I gotta go. You’ll be fine”

A few minutes later the Doktor walked in. He was the only good person she seen in this whole crew. And she’d seen a lot of them... he went straight for Ree. Mia gave Ree a reassuring nod...
Although he seemed nice he was still running with this crew. She got up and casually began to follow them....
- I don’t argue, I explain!
~ Violet Crawley (Maggie Smith)

- I am a warrior not a worrier...
-Sky’s not the limit when you reach for the stars...

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:32 pm

"Uh huh..." Josh said. "I can tell why you don't..." He looked through the new toy pool, seeing if any caught his eye.

Ree looked over at Mia, and saw that apparently this guy was alright. So, still trembling slightly, she stood to follow Doktor.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Doktor led Ree into his little hospital as he called it; though it was more of a re-purposed kitchen with a vaguely medical looking chair in the centre. As both he and Ree entered, he closed the door and locked it so none of the other members of the crew could get in. This was his private place, he had insisted no cameras be put in here even back when he still enjoyed what his peers did; and because of this the room was completely under his control. "If you would be so kind as to take a seat" he said, leisurely strolling to a tray of tools.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:20 pm

Lil’Jane scrolled through the toy pool pointing out the ones she liked. The ones she liked were the most innocent of them all...

shit! she thought I can’t hear what’s going on
Although she had just met Ree,
Mia definitely knew she didn’t want to find out another one had died...
- I don’t argue, I explain!
~ Violet Crawley (Maggie Smith)

- I am a warrior not a worrier...
-Sky’s not the limit when you reach for the stars...

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:36 am

Ree sat in the chair, still shaking. Doktor was definitely nicer than Josh had been, but that's what made it worse.

Looking through the toy pool, one caught Josh's eye. A twenty-something year old boy, no criminal record, but - apparently - a bit of a fighter.

"Hmm, I might go out again tonight..."
Last edited by Maxx[2.0]ine on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:59 am

Doctor noticed Ree's worry and smiled warmly in an attempt to calm her down a little. "don't worry you pretty head off; I don't get a hard on from the whole torture shtick like the others." he chuckled. He remembered the makeshift bandaging on Ree's hand and decided to try calming her nerves through what in any normal circumstances would count as small talk.
"I assume that Mia was the one that put the towel over your fingers. She's a good kid; certainly resourceful as you can probably tell. Still, probably best if I put some proper bandaging on it right?". He grabbed a roll of bandaging and some and some antibacterial spray and began to undo the towel around Ree's fingers.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:07 am

Ree was still too frightened to speak. Plus the fact Doktor said he didn't like the torture stuff just made her confused. She didn't move when Doktor started to undo the towel-bandage on her hand, even though she hated him being so close.