Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Dani Fulton

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Dani Fulton » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:22 am

Jane finished stitching up Mia’s incision with a very tight and neat knot. With shaking hands she cut the wire like thread and put the curved needle and extra thread back in the metal bowl. She pottered around for a few moments; Giving another dose of anaesthetic, to make sure Mia didn’t wake up without the Doktor being there, and replaced a fluid bag hanging on the metal stand. She stood next Mia a few moments before speaking. “Come on Mia. This is pathetic. You’re one of the most strong-willed and strong-minded toy here. And you WILL not die. NOT today.” Lil’Janes somewhat good pep-talk was interrupted by dumbo.
“err. Lil’Jane?”
She snapped at him “WHAT!?”
Scared, he slightly managed to get out.
“err. The Dok’s called a meeting”
Through gritted teeth she said “Fine! I’m on my way...”
Dumbo stood in the door waiting for her. She looked at him thinking “how the F*** can I work with such idiots?”
“I SAID I’d be there in a MINUTE!” she said almost snarling like a viscous dog protecting its prey.
Once he had scrambled off to whatever corner he could hide in, Lil’Jane regained her composure. Still ticked off she did a final check of Obs and head towards the control room all the while muttering “Josh’ll be even more pissed than he already is... if that’s even possible”
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:41 am

There was a knock on Josh's door and Paul walked in.

"Did I fucking say enter?"

Josh was still clearly in a bad mood.

"Er, no. Sorry."
"What the fuck do you want? "
" Doktor's called meeting. "

Josh narrowed his eyes.

"Whatever. I'll be there in a minute. Now fuck off. "

Paul fucked off. Josh took another swig from the bottle he had in his hand, before getting off his arse and going to the control room. He glared at Doktor as he entered. People wisely stayed out of his way as he went to the back of the room and leaned against the wall. He took a swig from his bottle and waited for Doktor to say whatever the hell it was that he wanted to say.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Doktor waited for everyone to enter. He calmly ignored Josh's glare; however when scarface entered doktor glared daggers at him. Once everyone was there he cleared his throat and started addressing the group.

"Right; most of you probably have no clue why I've called everyone here. Let me start by saying this: Josh, I know you're pissed at the moment but this matter is crucial and I can't simply wait for you to calm down from your frankly rather senseless anger...

You people need to watch carefully how much you're damaging the toys. I know I'm a doctor but I can only do so much; especially when I'm having to do two serious operations back-to-back. People are fragile; especially when they are kept in conditions that the toys are. This means no taking a hammer to every bone in someone's arm; no beating people to the point that there is severe internal bleeding and a punctured liver; and if you're going to inflict a lasting injury like a broken bone, make sure that you either know how to fix it or have me be there to make sure that it's done safely... relatively speaking of course."
he finished his little lecture and waited for the inevitable backlash from Josh and possibly others.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Lil’Jane entered the control room and spotted Josh at the back of the room. She walked over, seeing he was clearly pissed. Leaning against the wall she was about to ask Josh something when Doktor began his lecture. She first thought “Josh might need another glass of that vodka after this
When Doktor came to the end of his speech she thought “the way that went he might need the whole bottle”

Although, she understood what the Doktor was saying...

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Josh took a swig from his bottle before speaking. When he did, he sounded calm. Scarily calm.

"You think I'm stupid, don't you, Alex?"

Yeah, so what if he was using Doktor's first name?

"Actually, that's a pointless question, considering I already know you think I'm an idiot. Let me clear something up: I'm not. After all, if I were stupid, we'd all have been found by now. I knew exactly what I was doing. I wouldn't risk us being found by risking killing one of the toys. Even though it may not have looked like it, I was being careful. But, whatever."

Josh walked towards the exit of the room, but paused by the door.

"By the way, there seems to be a crack in the wall by the stairs. Absolutely no idea how it got there, but someone needs to fix it."

And with that, Josh left and went back to his room.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:53 pm

After Josh had left and closed the door; doktor sighed and shook his head. "Right... any other comments people would like to make?" he asked. Then before anyone could chime in he spoke up again.
"Oh, and before I forget..." he walked up to scarface and in a blur of motion a scalpel was against his neck; "You are by far ze biggest source of zis whole issue. If I find have to deal with one more person either dead or in critical condition because of you; I will be doing 2 operations: one on zem, and one on you. Do you understand what I am saying?". Now generally Doktor's slightly smaller frame would make scarface far more intimidating; but with a scalpel pressed against scarface's throat and the purely acid tone of Doktor's voice, Doktor was much more intimidating than expected.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:28 pm

((Sorry it's been a while. I have been trying to focus for exams but I think I will try to start RPing again. That is probably until January/February or until my mum finds out and lectures me into stopping again... :) ))

Usually, the doctors composure rather annoyed Jane but his threatening stature and the way he was making Scarface squeal, filled her with glee. A wide wicked smirk grew across her face.

Scarface shakily gulped signifying his understanding.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:10 pm

"gute." Doktor said before stepping back. "Anything else?" He wanted to get on with his day. He'd grab Sam back down soon to fix on a sling but he also did want to get some food and check stock as he was overdue for that.

{It's fine. I honestly forgot how fun this was; so it's nice to come back after a hiatus, let's call it}

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Lil'jane held up her hands and shook her head as if to say "fine by me..."
Pushing herself off the wall, filled with glee at the suffering of her idiot comrade, Jane strolled towards the exit. Knowing that Josh will be too worked up to talk to anyone without destroying something; Jane walked with a slight bounce in her step to the kitchen to collect a beer before heading back to her desk in the control room. She wanted to see what wonderful algorithms she can concocted after the crazy events from this morning...

Mia stirred slightly she wanting to move but her muscles were paralysed... Her pounding headache meant she knew she wasn't waking up anytime soon.
'okay, yep, gotta go back to sleep now. You'll be fine' She thought

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:43 am

Satisfied that there were no further comments to be made, doctor left the room; making a mental check list of things he needed to get done. Give Sam an arm sling, but that could be done later; take inventory, he was a few days overdue of that actually because he hated doing that boring job; and he swore he was forgetting something else...
...oh shit Mia is still in his room. He quickly went back over and checked up on her. "Hey kid, still unconscious?"