Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Maxx » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:54 am

Sam could hear Jayne shouting and wondered who the unlucky person was, but didn't voice the thought. He nodded when Doktor asked the question.

"Yup, can't feel a thing."

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Mia’s top had shifted up slightly when she fell; slightly revealing her bruises. Lil’Jane spotted this and got even more worried. She has always been cagey about her past especially when it came to her childhood. Growing up her mum had always wanted her to be a nurse just like her and had been teaching her the ways of the job since she understood what a nurse was so she understood what they most likely meant. As much as she loved messing with the toys she knew when enough was enough. She deliberated for a few more moments before jumping into action... Turning to Dumbo. “Right, You. CAREFULLY pick her up and take her to the hospital room. And I mean CAREFULLY” he nodded, picked her up and carried her to the room. She seemed rather limp.
She grabbed another member going past. “You. Go get the Doktor. He’s probably still in the basement. Tell him it’s an emergency.”
Now turning to Ree. “Hey, I know you’re friends with this girl, did she say anything that might help her? Like who interviewed her last? Or when it happened? How she felt before she went in there?”
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:59 pm

"Um, s-someone was shouting last night but I d-don't know who... And, um, she said, uh, her insides were s-screaming..."

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:23 pm

“Ok. I know she’s your friend but you need to go back to the room you guys stay in.”

Syn D’yavola jogged down to the basement to get the Doktor “Doc, come quick. It’s an emergency”
Although Syn D’yavola was Russian but he had a pretty good English accent and often used this to his advantage. The 50 something man fled Russia after the Soviet Union collapsed 27 years ago and found having an obvious Russian accent raised a lot of suspicion. He then spent months perfecting a ‘normal’ accent...

(( btw if you’re trying to read/pronounce the name. I read it as “sin Dee-av-ola”. Also translated from Russian it means Devil’s son))

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:04 am

Doktor was strategically cauterising his incision so that blood loss would not be an issue when Syn D’yavola entered and told him that there was an emergency. He turned his head sharply and glared in annoyance at the russian; "Und this isn't? What ze hell have you lot done now?"
Doktor didn't really dislike the russian, feeling that the two of them were kind of in the same boat of not being in the right country, yet the fact that Syn was one of the crew meant that he didn't exactly like him either.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:14 pm

“I don’t know. Lil’Jane just asked me to come and get you and to say it was an emergency. I think it was about that girl in the orange vest top. Err- I think her name was... errr- Mia! That was it. She seemed pretty out of it.”

((I know in the introductory post of Mia I said she wears coral but since coral is close to orange I figured a dude wouldn’t be that specific about a colour))

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Ree hesitated for a moment, before doing as Jayne said and went back to the room.

Sam looked up when Syn said about Mia.

"Orange top? I remember seeing her last night. She did look really bad..."

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:45 pm

There was a rapid change in Doktor's expression when the other member mentioned that Mia was the emergency's subject; It went from annoyance to a brief look of increasing anger and then to a very neutral, peaceful expression; the expression that fell upon someone so furious they somehow achieved zen. He quickly finished cauterising what he needed to and turned to the other crew member. "Alright; you are going to take ze needle and ze stuff that looks like wire und you are going you stitch up Sam over here; zhen you are going to stay put und make sure nobody touches the boy." His expression had an unholy combination of friendliness and pure acid that made it very hard to refuse to comply. He then got up and left to go towards his hospital.
When he arrived he didn't even stop to even look at Dumbo; just simply setting up all manner of medical supplies.
Last edited by Sans_the_Medic on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Once Ree had left and headed towards the room Jane began jogging back to Josh’s room.

Now without even knocking she burst into his room. “Josh, one of they toys has collapsed. It might be serious.” without giving him a chance to answer she ran to the hospital, getting there a few minutes after the Doktor...
Last edited by Dani Fulton on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:55 pm

{Wait oh Jane isn't in there yet oops... Just gonna go edit my post}