Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Maxx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:54 pm

Ree nodded.

"Okay."

Josh returned Lil'Jayne's smile.

"Nah, go have some fun. You can even play with that Rhebecca girl if you want."

Most of the FPB knew that Josh had been meaning to be the first with Ree, so him saying Jayne could really meant something.
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Mia closed and locked the door behind her. She already looked pale which was a bad sign. What was even worse was the large patches of blue and purple spread throughout her abdominal region. It was hard for her to breath but she knew she had to play it off as nothing... Mia grabbed a towel folded up on the drying rack behind the toilet and began running the cold water to try and stop inflammation...

“Thanks” she did want to play with Rhebecca but she wanted a beer more at that precise moment. Once she got one she strolled back to the surveillance room to see where Ree was but there was no need; she saw her lurking in the hall...
She raised her voice quite loudly “Oi! What ya doin sneaking abou’”

Mia was holding a cold towel to her patches when she began to hear shouting outside. She was pale and her breathing was really shallow. She stumbled over to the door. Her hand touched the door knob but before she could turn she felt dizzy and began to loose her balance. A few moments later she was on the floor, passed out.
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:38 pm

Ree jumped when she heard Lil'Jayne shouting.

"Um, I-I was, um, uh, waiting to use the bathroom..."
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:46 pm

Jane’s pet peeve was stuttering but she ignored it the best she could... “Oh really? So whose holding it up?” ...

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:52 pm

Ree didn't want to risk getting Mia into trouble for anything, and was a pretty good liar, surprisingly.

"Um, I, uh, I d-don't know..."

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:16 am

Lil’Jane was getting REALLY annoyed with the stuttering and finally snapped... “FOR GODS SAKE CHILD STOP STUTTERING!!” now she was really ticked off. She began pounding on the door. “WHO EVER YOU ARE YOU BETTER COME OUT NOW OR YOU’LL BE IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE!!”
Still no response.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:20 am

Ree was worried about Mia, wondering why she wasn't answering, but at the same time was rather terrified of Lil'Jayne. She began backing away slowly and quietly, mentally apologising to Mia for trying to abandon her.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:47 am

Lil’Jane carried on pounding on the door. She turned back to Ree “YOU. DON’T. MOVE!”
She carried on pounding. Then she got fed up and tried the door knob. It was locked. Then she began ramming the door to open. She was pretty good at doing that but even now she needed help. “OI! DUMBO! she called down the hallway. “COME AND HELP GET THIS DOOR OPEN”
He hurried down the corridor, mostly because he is secretly scared of her. When he got to the door he said. “ I have a name you know”
“oh yeah? And I don’t care. Now help me get this door open.”
They both slammed into the door a few times together before the frame splintered and it opened. It hit nearly hit her. Jane bent down to check Mia was still alive. She was, just passed out... Jane thought for a bit deliberating what she should do and what she wanted to do...

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:56 am

Ree stopped moving and stood there, shaking. She really hoped Mia was okay.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:28 am

Doktor had finished re-aligning the bones in Sam's arm and started to use a home-made tool resembling a stapler to create attachments to hold the breaks together. Then he started hearing the commotion of Jane shouting. He sighed, before attempting at a jokey remark; "Und so the day begins". He realised he'd been at this for a little bit; and though he knew the aesthetic would last for hours, he thought best to make sure. "Just to check; zis arm is still completely numb, ja?"
<Insert humorous signature here>