Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Maxx » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Sam kept watching what Doktor was doing, not feeling grossed out in the slightest.

"To be honest, I'm actually surprised that I haven't been arrested or anything yet. Like, I should probably have been arrested by now. But somehow no one has realised all the shit I do."
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 am

"Well that would explain why someone like you was taken then; the idiots thought you were a complete goodie two-shoes." Doktor remarked; finishing aligning the bone and moving on to the next one. "You know, zis is a very good thing. They don't actually know who you are, so that means you're playing with a better deck than they think... Maybe you're the person that the others here need."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:25 am

"Me? A goodie two shoes? Ha, that makes me laugh."

Sam thought for a moment.

"What you mean maybe I'm the person the others here need?"
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:08 pm

"The person the others here need so they can escape. all the other people here are smart sure; but they aren't the strongest in the world and they aren't fighters, that's why they are brought here. You, you are a fighter; you have the willpower to harm others. You have the ability to fight your way out of this place, so long as you have a plan. You may very well be the key to freedom here..." Doktor knew he should feel much happier about this than he was; but part of him knew that if and when someone finally escaped, his life would probably be able to be numbered in months from that point on. He snapped out of it quickly and focused once more on the operation, but he couldn't fully suppress the fact that was swirling around his mind.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Sam was silent, thinking.

"Once we get outta here, if you want, I'm pretty sure me and some of mates can make sure you don't go down. I mean, it'd be pretty easy to find somewhere to hide you..."

littlejadeyladey

Post by littlejadeyladey » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:55 am

she groaned lightly as she started to wake up she would rub her bright green eyes as she looked around her surrounding her eyes widen not knowing where she was she jumped up and looked down at herself glad she was still clothed In her pink tank top and blue shorts with black converses
yea were gonna be evil its true never gonna think twice]

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:05 am

((littlejadeyladey, if you've read what we've already put, Ree and Sam were the two most recent abductees, meaning your character would already have been there and known where she was. Also, I did ask for characters to be described in as much detail as possible))

littlejadeyladey

Post by littlejadeyladey » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:09 am

((oh sorry Is there anyway my character can be brought in?))
yea were gonna be evil its true never gonna think twice]

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:16 am

((you can have her as a "there all along" character, meaning she had already been there, just in the background. Also, sorry if this sounds fussy, but could you try to use proper sentence structure for this, please?))

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:46 pm

“Thanks” Mia hobbled, with the help of Ree over to the nearest bathroom. There was about 5 bathrooms Mia had seen and that didn’t include the areas restricted to abductees. Once they got outside the bathroom she turned to Ree. “Hey, can you wait outside? I won’t be a mo. If anyone asks say you’re waiting for the loo or some’it” she wanted to check If there were any visible signs of internal bruising or broken ribs. Being a medical student she knows what to look for...

Lil’Jane smiled again at Josh. Her look turned into a stare. She allowed herself to feel for a few moments before she snapped out of whatever dumb trance she caught herself in. She grabbed the bottle and glass then headed for the door. Before she touched the door handle she turned back to ask “is there anything you want me to do or can I go and have some fun with a toy?”
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.