Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Maxx » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Josh took the glass and took a sip.

"Thanks Jayne."

Ree sighed.

"Mia, it is worth it. If we don't give up, we can work out a way to get out of here."
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Doktor hesitated for but a moment when he realised the implications of what Sam had just said; but only for a moment. I can get to zhat at another time he thought for now let's just fix zis man's arm
He stuck the syringe into Sam's arm; it would sting like hell for a moment before the arm would go completely numb. he then layed the arm out flat and looked for the optimal angle of incision that he could use. To try to distract Sam from the imminent gory sights, he decided to try striking up some idle chat. "So, you have a name? Or do I have to just call you 'blue hair'?"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:04 pm

((sorry if this first sentence doesn't make sense, I cant seem to put words together at the moment...))

Sam barely had any reaction to how it stung when Doktor stuck the needle in his arm. Although, it did feel really weird when his arm numb. He chuckled a little at what Doktor said.

"Yeah, 'course I have a name. It's Sam. What about you?"
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:16 pm

"Well, Sam, people call me 'doktor'. It's kind of my nickname round these parts." Having discerned the best place to slice; he grabbed the scalpel that was on the table. "I'd advise you avert your gaze; even people that act tough like you can get a little squeamish when seeing the inside of one's own arm."

{It's fine, my sentences aren't any better half the time}

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:25 pm

"Act tough? I am tough."

Sam's tone showed he was just joking about. He did, however, take Doktor's advice and look away. Well, mostly look away. He could still slightly see his arm out of the corner of his eye.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Jane smiled then gulped down the vodka in one without flinching. “Did that make you feel a bit better?”

“you’re right...”
“come on Mia pull yourself together”
she said to herself. She moved her hands and feet to ready herself to get up. “hey can you help me get to the bathroom?”

((Don’t worry Maxx half the time I re-read my sentences and don’t understand what I have put..))
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Josh gulped down the rest of the vodka from his glass and put the glass down on the bedside table.

"Yeah, it did."

It was not at all that difficult to work out why Jayne was his favourite.

Ree nodded.

"Okay."

She helped Mia to her feet.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Doktor, not quite realising that Sam could still see his arm, began the incision; the scalpel cutting a fine line from near the shoulder all the way down to almost the wrist. He had made sure that no important blood vessels were cut, so while there was blood there wasn't too much. It was all very precise and professional, speaking numbers for the skill of the man. Now that there was an open wound; he made sure his face mask was on so that he didn't infect the wound with his own breath.
"So, Mr tough guy, what was your life like before last night; assuming that's when these guys nabbed you?" He asked while using a pair of tweezer-like objects to hold the cut open so he could have a look at the damage done; muttering to himself about what he saw.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Sam watched Doktor slice open his arm. Sam was... morbidly curious.

"My life? It's good. I'm a fighter. Not many people know that about me. Only my brother. Mainly cos it's not exactly the most legal type of fighting I do. But then again..."

Sam chuckled a little.

"That ain't exactly the only not very legal thing I've done..."

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Doktor started to work on re-aligning some of the broken bones; starting with a bone in Sam's forearm that happened to be the only bone with only one break. As a doctor that had been fixing injuries with the FPB for a while now, this wasn't the worst injury he had ever seen: however that didn't mean he didn't feel slightly grossed out by the wounds, he was just able to easily hold it down.
What Sam said made Doktor curious. "Hmm..." he uttered, thinking about why Sam was chosen.