Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sans_the_Medic

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:28 am

Doktor could tell Ree was uncomfortable with him being there. He found it annoying that he tried to help these people and only ever seemed to be met with more suspicion from all sides. Though he could understand where they were coming from he supposed. If he was kidnapped by a gang of seemingly psychopaths and one of them was inexplicably nice, he'd have suspicions too. He sighed. "look, I know you don't trust me, and I understand it's for good reason; but while it wasn't the case back at the start I'm not here by choice nowadays. Why else do you think there aren't cameras here? I'm pretty much on your side; so the least you could do is humour me with some chit-chat. God knows the only other human contact i can get is with those crazies that run this whole thing."

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:54 am

Ree was surprised that Doktor wasn't here by choice. She wondered but didn't ask. She thought about what he said. He wanted some chit-chat? She couldn't think of anything to say. After all, what were you supposed to talk about in this situation?
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Doktor realised that he kind of didn't give any subject to talk about and kind of left Ree in a slightly awkward position. He took a moment himself to think about a good topic. "so... Uh... You have any hobbies?" he asked, finishing removing the surprisingly hard to untie towel-bandage and taking a second to inspect the area that by all means should have had fingernails; cringing to himself like always when he imagined how much it must have hurt.

Crash course on my IP

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Lil’Janes face suddenly lit up with excitement like a 5 year old finding out they’re going to Disneyland for the first time...
She whipped her head round almost hitting Josh with the bottom of her French Braid...
“Can I go? Can I go? Oh pleeeeeaaasssee let me go?! “

Mia had her ear pressed up against the door hoping she could hear something. Anything.
She had forgotten to to check behind her so she didn’t get caught.
“OI! YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!”
A voice bellowed from behind her. It was Scarface. She quickly turned round and stood up straight like a solider being called to attention. She didn’t say a word.
“Get back to the room... NOW!”
She began speed walking past him. She had gotten to where he was standing when he grabbed her arm. “Actually, I’m feeling a little bored. Shall we go have some fun?”
Mia gulped. That last sentence scared the s*** out of her...

=======================

((Maxx’s post))
Maxx wrote:
Ree’s voice came out very quiet, but at least she was attempting to converse whilst being so fucking scared.

”H-Hobbies? Um, I, um, like drawing...”

She caught a glimpse of the empty nail beds on her fingers and looked at the floor instead.

Josh laughed a little at Lil’Jane’s childlike behaviour.

”Hmmm..... Let me think... ‘Course you can. I was actually planning on inviting you along on the next trip. That’s why I bought you this.”

He went over to the bags from earlier and pulled out... a dark black leather jacket like the one he usually wore when getting new toys. It blended in well with the dark. Plus, it looked awesome.
=======================

She gasped in excitement “REALLY?! OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! That. Looks. Amazing!”
She pushed out from her desk and spun her desk chair round in excitement. She got up and took off her pink leather jacket revealing her skin tight black vest top. Almost snatching the jacket from Josh. She put it on and did it up all the way up...
After swaying a bit to see how it fitted. She ran up to Josh and Flung her arms round his waist.

Mia tried to fight him but his grip was strong. She was sure his grip would leave a bruise.
He pulled her in to a dingy room off the corridor. The room didn’t quite match the look of the mansion.
He pushed her into the chair and tightened the cable ties on the chair. His sly grin showed he was gonna enjoy this...
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Hearing the shouts from outside, Doktor sighed. "That'll be skarface shouting. god help whoever he's after.". He knew who was getting shouted at though, or at least he thought he did.

it should have been obvious she'd have followed you, dummkopf... he thought, mentally scolding himself for not letting her in and therefore getting her in trouble like that.

"well I guess even if whoever was out there wasn't there for skarface he'd have gone for someone else..." he realised the way the mood was about to go and quickly changed topic, " so you draw huh? You any good? I can tell you I was utter Scheisse at any and all artistic stuff. Too... Uh... What's the word you English speakers use? For like being good at math and stuff?"

Crash course on my IP

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:43 pm

Josh grinned and put his arms around her. Lil' Jayne had always been his favorite. And not just because she was the one who did all the background on new toys. If someone asked him who his best friend was, he would definitely say it was her.

"I shoulda got you that sooner. You look totally hot in it."

Josh was the sort of guy who casually made comments like that all the time, so nobody really thought anything of it when he did. But then again, there was a rumor in the FPB that he liked Lil' Jayne, and he did nothing to either deny or confirm those rumors.

Ree was concerned whoever it was who was being shouted at. She really hoped it wasn't Mia. Listening to Doktor, she thought for a moment.

"Um, is-is the word you're looking for 'nerdy'? That's, um, that's the word my friend usually use to describe the people who do well at, um, maths and science and all that..."

Ree's voice was still super quiet and stammer-y, but hey, she couldn't really help it.

"Um, m-my mum says my drawings are good. And my friends do. But I'm, um, I'm not so sure they are. They all look, um, rubbish to me..."

((so, just gonna say this now. Ree and Mia will have to be back in the room, and Doktor will have to be wherever he usually is at night, before Josh and Lil' Jayne go out to get the new guy. I have already pre-written the post that introduces the new guy and signifies the new day. And an advanced warning: it is long AF.))
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Doktor simply shrugged at Ree's suggestion to the word he was looking for. "Perhaps. I don't know I'm German, English isn't my primary language.". Hearing her talk down about her own skills Doktor nodded. "Well it is natural for one to not view their own creative works with the amount of pride they expect. I'm sure you aren't that bad.".

He grabbed the antiseptic spray and looked to Ree for a moment. "Zis may sting a little" he said before spraying Ree's finger beds. In case you haven't ever had anti-septic spray on an injury; it stings like a beesting on steroids. Not a massively fun experience.

{That's fine. I'll speed up the little scene between Doktor and Ree. Always fine with reading long posts.}
Crash course on my IP

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:40 pm

((You don't have to speed it up, I was just saying to let you and Dani know. And by the way, by long AF, I mean something like three times the size of one of my average posts for what happens that night in the new characters flat, plus another newspaper article bit, plus a bit about double a regular post to say about the morning))

Ree did honestly believe her drawings all looked like crap, but she weren't gonna argue with Doktor about it. She nodded when he said the antiseptic spray may sting a bit. When Doktor did spray her finger beds, Ree bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself making noise due to how much it stung. Because it did fucking sting like hell.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:44 am

{oh ok}

Doktor chuckled at Ree's reaction; not out of any malicious intent, but instead as he would say: "Oh stop zhat. It can't be all zhat bad can it?". He meant it to try to lighten the mood, though in hindsight he realised that he sounded quite a bit like some of the other crew members. "I'd advise against biting down on your lip; this room is somewhat soundproof and also I don't want to have to fix you up for your lips as well.". He decided it'd be best to wait for Ree to get used to the spray before bandaging the fingers.
Crash course on my IP

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Lil’Jane quickly released her grip from Josh’s waist regaining her posture, slightly Blushing... Although she would NEVER admit it she had a low-key crush on Josh and if you ever asked she’d put you in the hospital, or maybe even a grave depending on who’s around.
“Thanks, So err” she slowly began taking of the black jacket, replacing it with her usual Pink one... “what time are we heading out tonight?”

After about 5-10 minutes worth of hard punching her let her go. She tried getting up out of the chair but immediately fell to the floor.
“Huh, you women. So weak.”
Mia hated sexist bigots like Scarface and loved proving them wrong. He went to grab her to pull her to her feet when she waved him off. Using the chair as support, she slowly rose to her feet and staggered to the door. Before opening the creaky door she thought about making a snarky response to his comment but then realised that’ll make life worse for her.
Well even worse that it already is. Mia barely walked to the room where everyone slept; touching the wall to stabilise herself every few seconds...
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.