The Opal Shrine

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Monika
Casual Mod

The Opal Shrine

Post by Monika » Fri May 11, 2018 1:38 am

The forest that brought you here had, at some point, turned from the trees that you recognized, to unfamiliar ones with opalescent bark and leaves. The grass had followed suit, making it appear as though you were walking on blades of grass made of opal, yet they felt no different. The sound of rushing water could be heard in the distance, growing nearer. Finally, the treeline breaks into a clearing with a large, circular opal structure adorning the center. The building is of a very decent size, its surface glistening in the light of an unseen sun. Even so, you can still see the large waterfall resting behind it, which must have been the source of the sound you heard earlier.

The water enters a crystal clear lake that doesn't seem to empty, nor overfill. Beside the lake, under a large opal tree, resides two headstones. Both are written in an unknown language. The only recognizable markings on them are a symbol on each. One has a scythe, while the other has a fire bird.

Upon entering the structure, you find that it seems much larger within. An opal statue of a unicorn adorns the center, with other statues lining a wall: A Phoenix, a Tiger, a Wolf, and a Griffin.

Residing on a seat in a far window is a woman, staring outwards. She must have heard the subtle sounds of one of the large doors, because she turns to look towards the entrance with deep, violet eyes. A long, silver scar crosses her face, and her long black hair is pulled up.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: The Opal Shrine

Rules of the RP:

No Godmodding
No derailing current plots
Don't center everything on your character.
Don't be extremely OP, I will tell you to tone it down
No Fourth wall breaks

I will add more rules as needed.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Reserved for Info

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri May 11, 2018 5:09 am

"Brother! I don't think we should-"

"Oh c'mon, taking a peak can't hurt. The place looks beautiful... oh hey."

As a man and a women entered the shrine, the man immediately noticed the violet gaze that were directed at them. Oh dear, let's hope she is friendly.

"Hello there! Are you the owner of this place?" The man said eloquently, but also somewhat on guard.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 11, 2018 5:17 am

Kali watched the two a moment, smiling lightly as got to her feet, black highheels clicking against the Opal tiles as she stands, smoothing out her floor-length black dress and readjusting the crystals that clasp her cape to her dress. "I am. Welcome to the Opal Shrine."

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri May 11, 2018 6:13 am

The man smiled a little, noticing that the women was not hostile in anyway. He made a "told ya" face at his sister, much to her annoyance, but she was also glad that the place seemed friendly.

The man then introduced himself. "We are a pair of wandering bounty hunters! I am Cerule, and here is..."

"Vermil! We happen to have stumbled upon here!" She finished enthusiastically.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 11, 2018 6:27 am

"I'm Kali, it's nice to meet you both. Please, make yourselves at home. I haven't gotten visitors in some time." She gestured to the shrine. It looked lived in, with items scattered around like others had been there before them. There was a scythe hanging on the wall, with a red cape draped over it. "I have rooms, as well as a kitchen. Are either of you hungry?"

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri May 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Shrines, filled with hospitality, are short in supplies these days. Cerule could really use some time to wind down after traversing the wilderness for so long.

"Well, we are kind of hungry! We have some game we hunted on us to pitch in too!" Vermil said, before Cerule could. Despite being so reluctant at entering the shrine earlier, she seemed to be completely enthusiastic now. Food had always motivated her.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 7:25 pm

A figure softly wanders through the forest, staring wide-eyed at her unusual surroundings. who she was or where she was exactly were both mysteries to her, all she knew is she was searching for answers to something. her journey had brought her a long way, and something told her that she was nearing a place that would help her remember what she could not; though these feelings had occurred before and she knew not to trust them too much.

Her skin was covered in cloth and veil, and her head was hooded. She had no equipment, and the only supplies she owned at this point were what were kept in her measly backpack. The shrine came into view and she paused for a moment, taking the scenery in. she then once more started walking, but this time with slightly more purpose.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Kali smiled lightly, looking to the two as she headed for the kitchen, "The kitchen's this way... let me get the stove started.." she went into the kitchen. Much like everything else, the kitchen stove was made from opal. She opened the front of the stove, looking at the opal tree-logs inside. She started a fire and got cooking utensils all made from the same material. The opal seemed to be able to be used for everything.