Into the mystery Forest

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sans_the_Medic

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:56 am

{right, thanks for clearing this up}

Sam... kind of recognised this creature? He certainly could see several parallels to other creatures he knew of, but there were key differences in the immediately visible physiology. That being said; he hoped that these differences wouldn't affect the functions. he grabbed his knife and chucked it to another place in the hopes the creature would think he was there.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

odog811

Post by odog811 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:03 am

the creature stomped the knife until it was shrapnel, his claws were more pointed than others but this only helped in combat and climbing.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:32 am

That... wasn't exactly the outcome Sam had hoped for. Welp, guess I'm going to have to call an equipment drop later then He thought. Either way, the creature wasn't barrelling down on him any more, giving him ample time to begin forming some new blasters, the small levels of light slowly coalescing into prisms. It was lucky to process made no sound.

Of course, Murphy's law was in full drive that night; as some reinforcements of the spider colony started making their way down the web...

odog811

Post by odog811 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:07 pm

the creature savaged several spiders after hearing them in the branches, knocking a few down as he attacked aimlessly when it was quiet.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:22 pm

{just to check, is it alright to merk this thing or do you want to keep using it for a little longer}

By now the new blasters were finished and ready to charge and fire; but Sam held off for the time being. If this creature was going after the spiders then he could very easily wait for them to battle it out for now and therefore leave less spiders for him to deal with.

Said spiders were now very much engaging the creature; which would go much more favourably if it wasn't for the fact their spitting made quite a bit of noise.

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:50 pm

The Snake was removed from its place in the branches once more. It had been trying to get some rest, for it was still very weak. By this time, the Snake would have rested for a bit, then would have woken up at this time to catch some mice, which the Snake was not very keen on either, but it is what this "greatest" of snakes has been "reduced to".

"Very typical of the gods to make my plans go sour. Curse them and curse it all. Now another even stronger creature than the last has wandered out here from the center of the forest. By this time I would have gained back some of my strength. It could be time to abandon these ones here while I look at the forests edge for some easier prey of fools who enter this place."

The Snake flicks its tongue out and silently tastes the air. Its green scales reflect the green glow of the vegetation, but its vicious red eyes scan all around.

"I need to leave this spot for now, but at least I am quiet. If I make it back again, not one thing will escape my revenge."

mathmushroom

Post by mathmushroom » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:51 pm

I held my breath in anger and fear as i hear a blood curdeling scream from what appeared to be a human female?Pondering to save her or not as i was just about to leave.But then I realized I recognized it.It was of the little girl and her mother that I saved before I got myself into this mess.But I knew if helped I would die.So I started to cry as i looked for a way out when suddenly I feltan adreline rush prompting me to to run.I had no control of my body.It was like I was possesd.

odog811

Post by odog811 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 am

The creature clicked it's jaws together as it heard the snake and ran at it on all fours, not before he heard the scream and changed direction.