Into the mystery Forest

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
hotpizza
Location: Haru's character sheet: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 1&p=238628

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by hotpizza » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:27 am

"Firespit?!" Haru barely dodged the liquid, looking up to see the spiders as well. She might have fought human-sized spiders before, but at least those spiders had to jump at you to inject their venom. They couldn't spit their venom at you."Yep, that's bad."

As soon as Tachi chews away the last of the web holding Haru, she jumps into action. She flicks her wrist, letting her calligraphy brush slide into her right hand, and in one smooth motion dips her brush in her ink pot and paints a circle around her outstretched left hand. The circle of ink suspends in the air for only a moment, before transforming into a round wooden shield.

"Got that! Haru shouts back as Tachi slips into one of her belt pouches. "And if you get hit with spit, come to me! I can heal you!" Her ink has saved someone's life before. Not their leg, though.

Despite not knowing what a flashbang is, she knows the importance of trusting her allies. Thus, she shuts her eyes tight and looks away, her cheek pressed to the back of her shield.

"For how long? I kind of need my eyes open to fend off these spiders!"
Last edited by hotpizza on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:19 pm

{Haru seems to be a pretty developed character with those little past experiences you throw in. I assume you use her elsewhere?}

As soon as Haru finished speaking the flashbang went off; a blinding light and a deafening bang filling the forest. Both Haru and Sam would be unable to hear for a few seconds and their vision would be distorted for a while even though they looked away; however Sam was used to this as he had flashed himself several times before and had been flashed many more times.

The light given off from the grenade had allowed him to create a series of blasters; one for each visible spider and a few extra just in case as they could only fire one shot each. The blasters took the shape of a sort of inverted pyramid, where the sides extended away from each other instead of into a peak; and spun slowly. Sam opened his eyes and aimed* a blaster to each visible spider before setting them off. The blasters took a moment to fire, balls of energy collecting inside them, but after that moment beams of white energy shot out from them and hit the spiders that were completely blinded by not knowing to turn away from the flashbang. the beams cut through the spiders with ease; leaving a dinner plate sized hole in any that weren't actually halved by a beam. Not one spider survived.

* {this can be done mentally; he doesn't have to physically touch the hard light objects unless he chooses to (he normally does so when using blades as a melee weapon as it allows better control of it.}
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

hotpizza
Location: Haru's character sheet: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 1&p=238628

Post by hotpizza » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:07 pm

((Before I go on... "Not one spider survived"? The battle barely started, Haru didn't get to do anything, and the all the spiders are already dead? At least leave some for Haru to handle, she does have combat capabilities.))

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:47 pm

{none of the spiders that were immediately visible. There are certainly more that are on the web; Sam just wiped the initial wave. Also, the flashbang can always attract other animals if you want; this isn't from experience but I've heard they're rather loud.

Still; I apologise for kind of leaving you out of that first bit like that. Despite experience I am still not the best; and so I am welcome for you to tell me if I'm doing something you're against or making a mistake. I feel that I need to explain myself or something, but I have no explanation other than I was a bit stupid there.}

hotpizza

Post by hotpizza » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:42 am

((My apologies, my internet suddenly went poof and I had to hunt for another way to get internet. Consider me out of this RP, since I no longer have regular access to the internet. Nothing personal, I wish I could continue, so sorry.))

odog811

Post by odog811 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:40 pm

A large black creature charged at Sam dispite being blind and knocked him into a tree without harming him before losing track of him

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:27 am

Sam was most certainly caught off guard by the mystery creature; the force of him being knocked into a tree causing him to lose concentration and for the remaining blasters to dissipate
"What the hell?" He said as he turned to the creature that just bashed into him.

odog811

Into the mystery Forest

Post by odog811 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:41 am

The creature opened it's jaw casing and screeched at the noise, barely audible to him, indicating an aggressive behavior towards noise, he then took an aggressive stance while closing the petal shaped casing, closing off the vulnerable and fleshy insides, and some of brain visible through a hole in the flesh.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:46 am

{Hold on, just for clarification is this the creature from "a quiet place"? Because it sounds like the creature from "a quiet place"}

odog811

Post by odog811 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:48 am

(>_< yeah basically with a more bipedal appearance and a few retractable spines)