Into the mystery Forest

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
foxxycat47

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Newic looks where Ji'kashi is pointing, and smiles back at her. *whispers* "oh cool, I've never seen one of those."
Newic carefully steps closer to the bird, but a twig snaps and it gets scared. Patterns on its feathers begin glowing brightly, and it flies away. "Ack, sorry I didn't mean to... Wow, that was pretty."
"I know much, but care little" ~ Drizzt Do'Urden
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Ji'kashi looks crestfallen when the bird flies away and continues into the forest with Newic, she is looking around for wildlife and monsters .

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Feeling bad about scaring away the bird newic helps to look for more strange animals, and this proves to be an easy task. All kinds of mystical creatures were curious to see the pair. But one stood out, a fox like creature the only one with white fur. Newic holds his hand out and slowly approaches. It doesn't run so he tries giving it food and it eats it. he pets it while it's eating and motions for Ji'kashi to pet it if she wants to.
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Ji'kashi slowly approaches the fox like creature and gently strokes it's fur she smiles and looks around more spotting a deer that is a silver grey in color she kneels down watching it .

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:42 pm

Newic kneels down by her and watches it too. It begins walking towards us, and we are able to see it better. Newic notices the look in it's eyes, it seems much more intelligent than normal animals, thinking back, most of them did. "Hey Ji'kashi, do you notice anything weird with these animals, I mean, besides their colors?"
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 03, 2018 11:09 pm

Ji'kashi nods softly " they seem to have almost human like intelligence. Do you think they speak ? "

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:30 pm

"I don't know, I'll try asking." The deer stood to look newic in the eyes as if anticipating his question "can you speak?".... The deer now faced both of us, with a delicate wispy voice it replied "very little." Newic looked back at Ji'kashi, with a suprised look. *Whispers* "OMG, it actually talks, what now?"
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri May 04, 2018 1:07 am

Ji'kashi giggles at Newic's reaction and looks at the deer. " thank you for speaking to us. My name is Ji'kashi and this is Newic, we are exploring your forest "

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:33 am

" in that case, welcome. But be careful, this forest is a Nexus. You can end up in the wrong place if your not careful."
I'm Total MCR trash

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri May 04, 2018 2:51 am

Ji'kashi nods softly, "we will be careful and I have plenty of supplies to help us , though I am thinking hunting is out of the question now since you are all intelligent creatures. "