Into the mystery Forest

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
foxxycat47
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 11:34 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by foxxycat47 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Hearing this newic gets a little worried
"If that's the case, what happens when we run out of food?"

The deer looks reassuringly "I'm sure you'll find food. If you look you wil surelyl find edible plants and such"
"I know much, but care little" ~ Drizzt Do'Urden
I'm Total MCR trash

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri May 04, 2018 10:30 pm

Ji'kashi nods and pulls out her survival guide which has a whole section on edible plants. " we will be alright I have several pounds of dried jerky and nuts , we can eat berries too . I prefer meat but I will live without it. Maybe we can fish if the fish are normal fish. " she looks at the deer for a confirmation or denial.

User avatar
foxxycat47
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 11:34 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by foxxycat47 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:39 pm

"I believe they are normal, except some of the big ones. I wouldn't worry, those that are intelligent won't take the bait. And you might still be able to find normal animals who wandered into this forest from your world and others.*
"I know much, but care little" ~ Drizzt Do'Urden
I'm Total MCR trash

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat May 05, 2018 12:09 am

Ji'kashi nods and softly thanks the deer and looks at her companion Newic, " shall we continue then ? " She glances at the sky taking note that it seems to be clouding up a bit she silently curses herself for forgetting the tents and tarps.

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by ulfur » Sat May 05, 2018 2:32 am

A sharp voice travels down from the forest trees: "You two don't know where you are going at all, ...do you?"

The creature took a pause before lowering its head to give the explorers a stare. It was a snake, and it glimmered with such a wonderous green that it seemed as if the color was, itself, trying to leap away from the snake's body. The snakes eyes were like rubies, and it seemed to be staring at both travelers as if it was learning all there was to know about them by doing so.

"What you really should be looking for... is the way back... as long as it is still to be found."

(This character interacts only if it is okay with the rest of the players and the creator of this roleplay, of course)

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat May 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Ji'kashi looks around for the source of the voice , she spots the snake and gasps softly. " why should we be leaving? We just arrived."

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by ulfur » Sat May 05, 2018 10:18 pm

"Well, Traveler, a forest such as this has the potential to be... quite dangerous..." the hanging snake whispers from its branch. "Your bravery is impressive." The snake darts up the branch into the canopy. Now the snake can be seen slithering towards the two adventurers from the shadowy base of a tree. "I know the ways of this forest. The forest has a certain... power about it. I don't blame you for being ...curious."

The snake slithers over to a gap in the trees. "Very well then. I will help you two, so you don't become lost. You will see what the forest has to offer... and if we stay close... you will still know your way. Shall we proceed?" the snake asks.

User avatar
foxxycat47
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 11:34 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by foxxycat47 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 am

It only takes Newic a moment to think this situation out which probably means he didn't think a lot, but he looks at the snake full of confidence.
"I would love to proceed. You would definitely know more about this place, so thank you for helping us!
Working together, we can overcome any danger coming our way. What do you think Ji'kashi?"
"I know much, but care little" ~ Drizzt Do'Urden
I'm Total MCR trash

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 07, 2018 4:23 am

Looking from the snake to Newic , Ji'kashi nods "let's go then as long as we stay together. "

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by ulfur » Mon May 07, 2018 9:12 pm

The snake proceeds deeper into the forest. Every now and then it will turn its head slightly to check on its two companions out of the corner of its eye. The forest air is cool. Now, the trail straightens out ahead and the noise of the wind through the trees softens. There is something menacing about the forest, but when one considers its surrounding beauty, one can almost forget.

After they had been on this trail for a while the snake slows its pace to walk in between the two. "Surely adventure-seekers like yourselves are exceptional fighters, correct? Have you had many battles?"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest