Into the mystery Forest

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
foxxycat47
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 11:34 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by foxxycat47 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:54 pm

Newic discretely puts his scythe back in it's place, careful not to make any sudden movements while doing so.
Quickly Backing away from the beast, he makes sure if it does attack, he's ready.
"I know much, but care little" ~ Drizzt Do'Urden
I'm Total MCR trash

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by ulfur » Sun May 13, 2018 12:21 pm

The snake calls to the others, "There is a house down the ridge in this direction" it indicates with its tail, "we will have to slide down the ridge and run for this next bit. The beast is an excellent runner, so distract it, do whatever you need to to survive." The snake now winds its way up a nearby tree. "We will meet at that house downstream. Now go!"

The Ilin appears to struggle with something for a moment and shakes it off and looks along the ground for the source of the agitation, scratching and stomping the earth. This provides a moment of precious time for the others. Now, it turns its attention toward Newic and Ji'kashi as it accelerates quickly toward the ridge and swats a small tree out of the way causing it to snap. It is up to Ji'kashi and Newic to survive...

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun May 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Ji'kashi sets her drone to distract the Llin as they run towards the house. She hurdles a log and swerves around a tree .
The drone would shoot electricity if the Llin gets too close to Ji'kashi . She slides feet first down the hill..

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun May 13, 2018 5:51 pm

{I was not expecting my [or rather Ji'Kashi's really] little zappy drone to come into play anywhere other than RPs with me in it O.O

anyhow, what's the rules for characters allowed in here? Fantasy only or can i dabble into other areas?}
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun May 13, 2018 6:03 pm

( hi there lol I decided I might as well use it )

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun May 13, 2018 6:38 pm

{that's cool. should probably lay down battery life and charge rate for reference. Without direct light it can last 5 hours of continuous use. In moonlight it can last double the time. In sunlight the charge rate is the same as it's rate of power consumption so it lasts indefinitely. Charge time is same as battery life in opposite conditions so in sunlight it can fully charge in 5 hours of inactivity and in moonlight charges in 10.}
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun May 13, 2018 11:27 pm

( okay cool and thanks for the information )

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 16, 2018 7:07 am

{right, well as I haven't gotten an answer yet I'll just take it as I can use the character that I was planning on...}

"huh, so this is that 'mystery forest' that those guys were talking about..." Sam Shepard said, folding the map back into his bag. Today was something of a vacation for him, a day where he didn't have any obligations and was just free to do what he wanted; which in this case was head into the mystery forest he'd heard about and collect samples, one of his favourite pass times.

He wasn't particularly worried about anything that he thought could be in the forest; and simply carried casual clothes, a supply filled backpack, the medical supplies on his leg pouches, a hunting knife, and of course the equipment for extracting and storing samples of all kinds. "well, let's get going then..." he says, striding into the treeline purposefully.

Sam Shepard Casual.png
Ignore the big gun, he doesn't have it
Sam Shepard Casual.png (442.49 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Z4NNA
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:12 am
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Z4NNA » Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 am

The "house" the snake mentioned was little more than a small cart parked beside the river. The wheels where well sunken into the ground, the owner had been here for awhile. Otherwise the cart was small and unassuming, except the side panels that sat open with all manner of strange devices and concotions. In thw window a young woman with skin like the bark of the trees shuffled a set of cards as she watched two people running down the hill accompanied by an Ilin. "Oh dear." The woman placed the deck face down and drew a card. "Hmmm, i see.." she placed the card back on the deck and stepped outside of her small cart.

The womans curly browm hair bounced as she walked around to the side of the cart, closing the panels up and latching them shut. She then walked back over to the wooden steps and closed the small door. She glanced back at the oncoming chaos and yelled. "GET IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" despite her words her expression seemed calm and relaxed. She then opened the door again and stepped inside, leaving the door hanging open.
Attachments
9a5e4b52d3f9a2740e141c921f6945f3.jpg
9a5e4b52d3f9a2740e141c921f6945f3.jpg (26.49 KiB) Viewed 343 times
20180527_195701.jpg
20180527_195701.jpg (58.02 KiB) Viewed 343 times

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 28, 2018 4:20 am

As Sam walked he was frequently stopping whenever he say something he deemed unique. He would take cuttings of trees and leaves, soil samples, and much of the same, butting the samples he had collected into his backpack before producing further equipment. This was the closest thing he really had to a hobby, and he heavily enjoyed doing it; so much so that he had actually started humming an unrecognisable tune, which was very rare for him. The only thing he was disappointed by at the moment was how he had found no animals, which were his favourite source of samples; but that was soon going to change as he heard from the distance someone shout through the forest
Z4NNA wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 am
"GET IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!"
Sam was intrigued by that, so he started walking in the direction of the shout. He took his time, still collecting samples as he walked, and after a minute or two had arrived at the ridge where the two fleeing people were. Then he saw the llin. He hadn't seen such a creature before and so his eyes glinted and his smile of content turned into something more scientific, more curious, and slightly more scary and sadistic. He casually slided down the rift and slowly approached the llin, knife in hand. "how peculiar" he said under his breath "I wonder what I can find from you"
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest