Into the mystery Forest

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Ji'kashi laughs softly at the snake's question.
" I am a druid and healer not a fighter" she smiles and keeps following the snake keeping a steady pace.

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Silently nodding newic adds, "I was trained to fight from a young age, as my home world was very dangerous." Newic then pulls out his scythe to display it. The blade, very sharp, almost seems to glow.
"I know much, but care little" ~ Drizzt Do'Urden
I'm Total MCR trash

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Mon May 07, 2018 10:10 pm

The snakes eyes widen ever so slightly admitting some surprise "An interesting group you two have formed.. Have you known each other long? It is unfortunate, but the law of the forest commands us to kill or be killed. Nature has no room for pity. You two being fighter and a healer, however, may allow us to cheat the laws normal laws of nature."

The snake now stops and stares ahead. "Do you see?"

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Ji'kashi smiles " we just met today " she looks to see what the snake sees and her eyes widen.

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:39 pm

"yeah, us and some other..." then noticing her expression, Newic stops mid sentence and looks where they are both staring. Beneath the multicolored leaves of strange plants two eyes peer back at the group, silently analyzing them. It's shape is hidden, but it's clear that it's body is fairly large. It's unclear how it will react to them. ".... snake? what is that?..."
I'm Total MCR trash

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Wed May 09, 2018 7:28 am

"That is the forest's first test for you." the snake replies (continuing to watch the creature's movements). "It may not know we see it yet, but it is sizing our group up. Before the forest grew here, it used to be a bear. The forest has shared new powers with it, so it can do the forest's will of eliminating the weak. Now it is larger, faster, and additionally has the qualities of a large cat. We call these Ilin. Far too dumb to speak, but if we were trying to escape it, it would quickly run us down. Another thing... make sure not to turn your back on it." The Snake coils and uncoils its tail. "How do you wish to proceed, my Adventurers?"

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 10:00 am

Ji'kashi looks at the creature and stands her ground, she opens her bag and pulls out a piece of dried salmon, she slowly inches closer and lays her offering on the ground several yards away, backing slowly to stay facing the creature she nods softly speaking in a sweet voice. " My offering to you dear llin." She waits to see what happens next.

foxxycat47

Post by foxxycat47 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Ji'kashi's attempt at peace had not satisfied the llin, although it understood the gesture it now stared down Newic. The snake was right, it did not have the same intelligent look in it's eyes as the deer had, rather a look of instinctive scepticism. Looking down nervously, keeping the beast in his peripheral vision, Newic realized he was still weilding his scythe. Kneeling now, Newic gently places his weapon on the ground, and unsure that the Beast will be able to understand. "We want no trouble, only safe passage."
I'm Total MCR trash

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Thu May 10, 2018 10:18 pm

The creature places a paw on the salmon, which seems like a good sign, but then the Ilin takes another step forward. “Move back!” the Snake hisses, “what are you doing with your weapon?!” In the impatient Snake’s eyes, the creature was going to take advantage of the situation, being too dumb for productive communication, but too intelligent to let go of potential prey.

All the while, the Snake would snap at the others “Keep facing the creature! This way!”

The Ilin stoops down for a moment to tear off half of the salmon, and continues intently staring at the group and keeping its breath quiet.
“Back up more quickly now, while we have a chance” says the Snake. It is possible that the creature not only wants its one gift, but it also wants the other prey in front of it too.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 11:35 pm

Ji'kashi backs up quickly and pulls a ball from her bag it turns into a drone. She taps a few buttons and it moves to protect her. The drone is solar powered but fully charged at the moment. She presses another button and it hovers behind her awaiting her commands.