[INN]Lyris: (Quest)Animated Novelties

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sans_the_Medic

Re: [INN]Lyris: (Quest)Animated Novelties

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 4:36 am

{oh okay, this is how we're doing it? here i was thinking that maybe you'd try a stealthy diplomatic approach. that's fine, not how i expected combat to start but fine all the same}

The first thing that happens is that as soon as moon makes herself known, the heavy doesn't hesitate for a second to turn to her and start flooding her with suppressive fire, yelling what can only be expected to be an alert to the rest of its party. When Haruka yells; the special turns, barks some orders at the two basics nearest to her, and slides off so he's behind the wreckage. The two turn to where Haruka is and start firing in short bursts, staggering their shots so that there is a near constant barrage coming her way; each shot connecting with her shield pushing her back a tiny bit and making a very worrying sizzling sound.

Eiko and Piers don't seem to have been noticed as of yes, but they will need to be careful as now the other faction are on alert {stealth checks you two}
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri May 11, 2018 5:05 am

"Whoa! Okay! Negotiation failed!" Haruka yelled out as barrages of fire rained down on her. Although it had a lot of kick behind it, it was just manageable for her to hold her ground... or even push back.

Haruka's shield turned from shining silver to a charred black all of the sudden, and she was steadily walking against the barrage of fire, shrugging off the impact as if they were nothing. She quickly gained speed, and immediately attempted to ram one of the basics with her shield.

Piers, seeing how fight broke off, muttered, "that ain't negotiation." He pulled out a powerful looking revolver, and cocked the hammer. This will definitely make your day, aliens.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 5:28 am

Haruka charges into the nearest basic and slams into it. The thing stumbles back one step but doesn't seem to take any lasting damage. All haruka has done is move herself out into the open and get the attention of a third basic. Luckily the heavy that doesn't seem to pay her any mind is in the way but soon there may be further incoming fire for her to worry about.
Attachments
visualisation of event layout.png
forgot to show visualisation of how the fight begun. oops.
visualisation of event layout.png (76.18 KiB) Viewed 99 times

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 5:30 am

visualisation of event layout.png
new image of positioning now that haruka has charge of the light brigaded.
visualisation of event layout.png (76.39 KiB) Viewed 99 times

Myrn
Trap Card

Post by Myrn » Fri May 11, 2018 5:44 am

Eiko face palmed alongside Piers, of course Haruka would take the charging side if someone else did it first. Nothing she can do about it now aside from providing cover and support.

"Being the lovely idiot she is.." She sighed over to Piers. The earlier spray of lasers had her backtracking into the man's vicinity. However, Eiko was intrigued by Moon's abilities and was given front row seats to essentially study it. Haruka, the lovable dolt, did well in taking care of herself. Although she had to agree with Piers, this was most definitely not a negotiable situation. Piers had pulled out a rather pretty looking revolver and Eiko worried if that was all he'd have to use.

"Is that all you have? May I see it?"
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 5:47 am

{eiko needs a stealth check for movement. after all you are in a forest so there are many generic snappable twigs. since the enemy are preoccupied though you can take a re-roll if you want. only one}

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri May 11, 2018 5:50 am

(Can we have a free pass? I though Piers and Eiko were next to each other according to your description)
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 5:59 am

{small distance, but i guess i'll allow it due to interest on how you'll use your undetectedness.}

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri May 11, 2018 6:04 am

(Yay)

"Uh... sure!" Piers handed his revolver to Eiko, and then pulled out a similar one with slightly shorter barrel.

Both revolvers were pretty large for its kind, and are intricately decorated with gold and silver engravings. It looked like it belonged in a display shelf rather than a warzone, but it will definitely perform well within the latter. After all, personal firearms are coveted as a status symbol where Piers came from.

"Say, what is that big boy you are carrying with you?" Piers asked, gesturing towards the big futuristic gun that Eiko was carrying.

Myrn
Trap Card

Post by Myrn » Fri May 11, 2018 6:29 am

As Eiko was given the gun, a small rift had been opened beside her where she then placed the gun inside. Time seemed to have slowed to a halt before skipping back and their exchange began. Piers handed her the gun and with a smile, Eiko opened the very same rift where she had placed his original gun and retrieved it. Now she held two of the exact same gun perfectly replicated.

"I learned this trick several decades ago, sure comes in handy a lot." She returned his guns and properly held her own bad boy. "This big guy? He's my experimental baby." As she spoke, the gun began to glow as it charged with a high pitched whine. "I haven't named him yet, but let's test this baby out."

She stood squared and aimed the what is essentially an overglorified canon and shot what could only be described as a hyperbeam at the oversized one attacking Moon.

(in other words, Eiko attacked the Heavy)
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."