[INN]Lyris: (Quest)Animated Novelties

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sans_the_Medic

Re: [INN]Lyris: (Quest)Animated Novelties

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 23, 2018 9:27 am

As the mechanus fire team began shootin; BT, who was now severely annoyed, stomped the ground, and a ring of sky blue crystals formed from the ground between around the party and the enemy, blocking the shots of everything but the walker and simply absorbing the energy from the shots. The ship deployed its top weapons, 4 menacing rotary cannons, and retuned fire at the walker, blue energy flaring up as the sheild system blocked any further damage
BT cut a tear in reality, the void gazing out. It was a strange mixture of nothingness and static and a hundred other things that hurt to look at. "Run in that and just run forward. Ten metres and you'll be in the Rogan, when there let them detain you so no fighting happens. I'll be there soon, but for now I'm going to relieve some stress " the way he says that is slightly scary. As in a flash of light he dons a ornate and holy-looking combat suit and hopped over the crystal barrier.

{This is where you see how stupid powerful BT is.} He pulls a special trigger on his sword and the front pulls back, spewing flames that because of a rune on the sword harden into a blade. He starts cutting down the enemy with ease, as the blasts of laser fire deal little effect to him. He knows the black hole will swallow the world before he clears the place, no problem for him as he can just slip into the void at any point. He just wants to let out some annoyance on what to him now were just glorified punching bags.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Faliterum Alteris
Token Bitch's Bitch

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Wed May 23, 2018 2:45 pm

The golem starts glowing as soon as the void opens, and a perfect, fresh sample of a devil's fern stands tall and proud beside the hole leading to it, blood red and glistening with dew - or maybe that's melted arm? It waves at the party with the breeze, taunting them.
Gecko wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am
You cheeky monkey

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Kali sighed a little as three ran off before she could say anything, then rolled her eyes as BT decided to kill whatever time was left in to kill things for no reason. Wasted effort and time. "Alright, Moon. Let's go. I guess this guy can get back on his own. He seems like he's confident enough he can." she shrugged before disappearing and reappearing back at the inn with Moon.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 23, 2018 8:06 pm

BT has cut down a good portion of the mechanus units now. "Hey, CB. Is this the first time you've been destroyed in the ship?" He asked. "Uh, think so boss. Um, if it's okay with you could you come take out my AI core? Kinda don't want to die..." The AI replied. "Sure thing, eject the AI core, on my way now" BT says, hopping back over the crystalline ring. The turrets on the ship stop firing, but the shields still flare with each shot that lands on them. BT dashes to the control room of the ship and picks up the AI core, a small chip that looks like an oversized SD card. He pockets it and leaves the ship. He is about to slip into the void when he notices the Devil's fern. "well that's unique. could be what we were sent out for, let's grab it anyhow." He says to no-one in particular as he tears it from the ground. And then, just as the black hole was about to start sucking him in. He disappeared from reality and returned to his true home, the void.

His first task was to head to the Testament IV and get them to get out of the system. as a quick scry into the contacts within the system showed him that it was still there. He travelled through the void and for a brief moment was on the bridge of the testament IV. "I'd suggest you leave system, there's a black hole that's eating the planet right now." he says before returning to the void before anyone could react. As he took another scrying look into the system he saw that the Rogan had just jumped off system as well, so he decided that now he could return to the inn for some good old R&R. He used the transport rune he had carved so he could ensure it worked, instead of just warp jumping in.

{and I think that that's all she wrote. well done all that was a fun event.}
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Wed May 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Moon gave a nod to Kali, and smiled before being teleported away with her, back to the Inn.

As for the Testament IV, Harris was confused on how BT not only manage to go though the shielding, but appeared in the Shadow Phase of the ship. "Who do you think you are?!-" He was then cut off by BT teleporting away, and he clinched his fist. "Tess, note that if I see him again, ill give him a swift punch in the face..." He said, as Tess replied "Noted sir".