The Vampires new toys

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

Re: The Vampires new toys

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Gracie grabs ahold of Michel," let's get you home, your place or mine ? " She looks a bit worried and whispers " do you need blood? "

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 09, 2018 3:43 pm

"See ya you two, I'm gonna go before you start kissing." Maxx says, leaving them and heading home. When he gets home, he phones the hotel and then heads to bed and sleeps a dreamless sleep.
At the hospital, Ash is asleep, her book on her lap where it was when she fell asleep. She is smiling as she sleeps, her dreams are of the future and what it may hold for her, Maxx and her new friends.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Wed May 09, 2018 10:22 pm

"Where's your place again?" Michel asks, wobbling. When Maxx leaves, he adds, "No, I'm fine on blood. I just used too much energy on intimidating that idiot..."
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 10:41 pm

Gracie tried to support Michel ," it's a block away in the right. How far is your place? "

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu May 10, 2018 12:32 am

"Too far... I guess I'm crashing at your place again..." Michel stands up and blinks.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 12:37 am

Grabbing ahold of Michel , Gracie assists him down the block to her apartment, she helps him to the bed and curls up near him , quickly falling asleep until the next afternoon.
She gets up and checks on Michel before making food , steaks and eggs with pancakes.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu May 10, 2018 12:40 am

Despite it being the afternoon, Ash is still asleep, the second 'Twilight' book on her lap.
Maxx is putting together the things Ash will need for leaving the hospital the next day.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu May 10, 2018 1:01 am

Michel is sound asleep, breathing steadily.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 10:30 am

Making up plates of food she gently attempts to wake Michel with a kiss on the lips. She smiles at him and holds out a plate of food to him.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu May 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Michel is startled awake, but melts into the kiss. When she offers him food, he sits up, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, and thank you, you beautiful person..." He takes the plate and starts eating slowly, enjoying the meal. "This is really good, thank you!"