The Vampires new toys

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

The Vampires new toys

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 pm

The year is 2016, there is a family of vampires looking for some creatures to feed from. They will be treated well and only fed from on occasion. They need multiple creatures in order to sustain themselves. There are at least three male vampires and at least 2 creatures to feed from.

Gracie is heading home, she's five foot nothing, has purple hair and eyes, she is wearing a short black leather skirt and a skin tight tank top that is purple in color. She sighs as it starts to rain , she decides to cut through an alley to get home faster, before long she realizes she's not alone.

Maxx
Silver

Re: The Vampires new toys

Post by Maxx » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:52 pm

Maxx is lurking in the shadows of the alley. At 5 foot 10, he's not as tall as others, but most avoid him. Covered from head to toe in tattoos and self inflicted decorative scars, many view him as... off putting, or creepy, and that's putting it nicely. He is dressed in a vest and shorts, despite the bad weather, which show these off. It is obvious that many think he's psycho for preferring scarification to tattoos, but he likes it. As Gracie cuts through the alley, Maxx steps out in front of her.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:23 am

Gracie makes a soft screaming sound as a man covered in tattoos and scars steps in front of her. She looks him over and her violet eyes grow larger , she steps back nearly stumbling and stammers softly. " h hello .. "

Maxx
Silver

Post by Maxx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:26 am

"What's a girl like you doing waking down an alley like this?" Maxx asks the girl. "Its not very safe."
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:19 am

Gracie looks at him again. " I was, I was taking a shortcut to get home to my studio . Sorry for screaming you just startled me a bit.." she smiles and tucks her hair behind her ears exposing her neck a bit more. She looks around nervously and takes a step back again.

Maxx
Silver

Post by Maxx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 am

Maxx chuckles. "I do seem to have that effect on people. Sorry for startling you. It was the scars, wasn't it? I'm Maxx. Though, I meant what I said. This alley isn't very safe. I know some awful things that have happened down here."
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:02 am

He slips out from the shadows behind Gracie. "He's right, you know. It is perilous, particularly at night..." He smiles wide, not that you could see it through the large black bandana covering his mouth and neck. Alongside this, he wears a large trenchcoat and black jeans. The trenchcoat is black with red stitching, and there's a golden symbol on the back that resembles a lion. His stature at an impressive 6 foot 2 and his posture was one of someone important. His eyes were a dark red color, sparkling in the moonlight. Some called him slick, others called him fun. His name is Tom. He is a vampire.
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Maxx
Silver

Post by Maxx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:06 am

Maxx looks at the newcomer. "Hi. How did I not notice you were there? Now, who the heck are you?"
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:10 am

Gracie lets out another small scream and turns around, looking up at the man that popped up behind her, his red eyes mesmerize her and she finds herself staring at him . She swallows hard and takes a step back towards Maxx then she looks back at Maxx " I am Gracie" ,and then over at the man with the red eyes, she knows she's in trouble if either of them decides to hurt her in any way. She nervously twirls her hair with her right hand and looks for an escape route.

Maxx
Silver

Post by Maxx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:15 am

"Oi, trench coat" Maxx says. "You better not think of harming the lady. Its pouring down and she really needs to-" Maxx stops mid word. He takes his bag off his back and digs through it. He finds what he's looking for and looks at Gracie. "Here, you should probably put this on," Maxx says, handing his hoodie to her.
No
I'm not on drugs
I'm just tired