Once upon a time

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Re: Once upon a time

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:50 pm

The old man had anticipated the escape method and had created a room filled just like a backyard. His wealth was practically boundless as was evident by some of the plants he had growing in that room. His whole garden was filled with beauty. He walked into the bedroom he had locked her in and steps through the window. "Hello my dear!" he calls to her, "I see you've found my garden!" He grabs her hand and leads her to the back of the room, bringing her to a large hotspring. He had prepared it to accomodate guests, with towels and tea on the side of the pool.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Once upon a time

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:52 pm

The girl sighs in frustration and looks around feeling slightly in awe of all the plants and the hotspring. She sighs and takes a seat near the hotspring, she speaks softly asking if she may have some tea.

Jinlile

Post by Jinlile » Wed May 02, 2018 5:10 pm

the man motions for her to help herself as he moved to sit in a natural divot in the rock surrounding the hot spring. "no need to be nervous around me my dear." he leans forward in his nature made chair watching the girl who nervously poured herself a cup. " you have questions i am sure so please ask away."

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed May 02, 2018 8:23 pm

"Well first off, why am I here? Why me of all people, and why do I have to be captive? Also, how can I trust that you haven't poisoned the tea? What if I drink it and have a heart attack and die?" she asks, flustered, slightly scared, very suspicious. She pours some tea into a cup, still not drinking it until she gets her answers.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri May 04, 2018 3:45 am

The man looks her over head to toe like she's a prize pony in a show. " you belong to me now..I will never hurt you. " he says , she scowls at him still not sure about the situation.

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Wed May 16, 2018 2:56 pm

The girl feels a creeping sensation of disgust at hearing those words coming from the man in the suit. Though she is even more scared now, she refuses to let the man see her emotions and puts on a stern, brave expression. "That only answered half of my questions," she replies with only the faintest hint of a tremor in her voice.
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.