Modern day Drowess

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

Re: Modern day Drowess

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:27 am

She blushes and nods showing him the spare room and it's bathroom across the hall. The bedroom has a queen bed, a dresser with a mirror. two night stands, with lamps on them. It has a ceiling fan and it's all done in blues and greys. " to answer your question, I felt this way awhile but I didn't realize it until I seen you had been stabbed. " she offers him a hug and yawns big. " goodnight Brandon I will be in the room at the end of the hall if you need anything." then she heads towards her room.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:57 pm

He hugs her before she walks away. "Thank you. Sleep well!" He enters the spare bedroom and lies down on the bed, a luxury he hadn't had in a long while. He falls asleep almost immediately as he hits the bed. He doesn't wake up until late the next night.
Gecko wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am
You cheeky monkey

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:39 pm

She heads to her room it has a big king size bed with curtains around it. She has a dark wood dresser with a matching vanity. Her room is done in cream and purples. She heads to bed curling up with her teddy bear and lightly snoring. Just after sunset she wakes up and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast. She makes bacon and eggs with french toast .

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:36 am

The smell of food woke Brandon up. No matter what, if there's food, he's there. He jumps out of bed and makes the bed, tidying up, making it as if there was no guest in the house at all. He walks out to the kitchen and lightly hugs Erel from behind, nuzzling into her a bit. "You're the best, you know that?"
Gecko wrote:
You cheeky monkey

Mitsuko

Post by Mitsuko » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:44 am

A witch wandered the city, mostly hidden in the darkness, her feline ears mostly hidden by her large pointed hat. Behind her was a large number of cats with glowing red eyes. She aimed her staff at someone who was walking home, reciting a spell that turned the person into a cat. She intended on turning everyone into cats since humans were horrible creatures.
I hope we can be really good friends!

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:47 am

Erel smiles and turns around to give Brandon a proper hug. She gives him a red ceramic plate with food on it and places toppings on the table, peanut butter, three kinds of syrup, maple, chocolate and strawberry. Then she puts the butter and cinnamon sugar on the table, fixing her own plate she sits at the table. The table is big enough to seat eight but she sits closer to him.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:57 am

Brandon sits at the table and starts eating. But for some reason, he stops suddenly. He feels a disturbance. He figures he's just tired, and keeps eating, ignoring the feeling. The look on his face is one of pure joy, and the speed he was eating at was indescribable as human.
Gecko wrote:
You cheeky monkey

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:01 am

Erel hears cats outside and pulls on a dark colored dress then steps outside her dark skin and white hair making it obvious she's not human. She looks around and and sees several new cats in the area.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 am

Brandon follows and the sensation he felt while he was eating gets stronger. He looks around, his senses spiking this way and that. His mind a blur. He sees that all the cats eyes are glowing. "Erel..." He tugs on her dress. His eyes start to glow as well, but not the same shade. It's a darker color, almost a blood red luminescence from his eyes. 'A witch out here?' he thinks, 'I don't like this...'
Gecko wrote:
You cheeky monkey

Erel-Mae

Modern day Drowess

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:09 pm

Erel looks around and then at Brandon. "witch , druid something..? I better get my protection stones and my stave I have extra if you need them. " she heads inside the door and grabs two pouches of protection stones and her stave. Heading back out and offering Brandon the second one.