Modern day Drowess

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Re: Modern day Drowess

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:29 am

Brandon stumbles to the door, trailing blood on the floor as he walks. He looks out the peephole and sees that it's Erel. He grabs the doorknob but hesitates. Should he really force her to see him in the state he's in. "Hello?"
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:16 am

Erel has a heightened sense of smell so she can smell the blood, she bites her lip." it's me.. who's bleeding? I used to be an apothecary maybe I can help.." she looks around to make sure it's safe out here. " I came to see how your date went..if it's you bleeding the answer is obvious.. "

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 am

He opens the door and lets her in. "Okay... Come in..." He looks at the ground, hating to make her see him like this. The knife in his shoulder wasn't even the worst part for him. "It... I wasn't as careful as I should have been." He staggers to the couch and falls, the blood loss making him dizzy.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:25 am

Erel follows Brandon and frowns " this is not good..you need to lay on the couch and let me help you. Here take some white willow bark for the pain. " she hands him a few capsules with brown powder in them. Then she pulls a cloth from her pocket , before taking a closer look at the knife in his shoulder.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:31 am

Brandon looks at her puzzled. Why was she helping him? He had walked into another stupid trap that he could have avoided. He didn't know what the generosity was for. After all, they were just neighbors. "Thank you..." He takes the capsules and ingests them. He then looks her dead in the eyes, telling her to look away with his gaze.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:12 am

Erel tilts her head and gazes back at him her silver eyes showing her stubborn side. She grabs the knife and pulls it out quickly putting pressure on the wound with the cloth, she holds it down and uses it to make a compress bandage, then she steps back some . " sorry Brandon if that hurt too much..just give the herbs time to work. " she stands and starts to clean up the blood on his couch.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm

His face barely changes, except he didn't have a face that said "look away" anymore. His new one said, "thank you, but you really didn't need to do that."
"Erel, why are you here?" His shoulder was in pain, but he ignored it. His gaze turns towards the wall. What would cause her to come over? "Just checking" didn't seem right, but what else could it be?

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Erel bites her lip and looks away, before speaking softly. " I care about you. You are one of my only friends , it's not easy to make friends when you are different, I keep seeing you with all these girls that don't treat you right. I just want to help you. " she smiles and looks at him. " I know I am way older than you but I think we could be good friends. "

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:07 am

Brandon looks back up at Erel. The look she gave him was enough to make him break a little, but he couldn't figure out why. Here he was on a couch, with a 90-year-old drowess, with him bleeding all over the place. She was taking care of him like he was her own family. He felt strange, but he didn't know what it was. 'I'm just light-headed, that's it... I've just gotta rest...' he thinks to himself. "I... I hadn't even realized... until tonight... that she was like that..." His head leans back onto the arm of the couch. 'Just a little rest...' His eyes close, and he falls asleep.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:38 am

Erel covers him with a blanket and looks in her herb pouch, she n bark for pain, she looks at him and sighs softly, he's a decent guy for someone as young as he is . She sits on the floor next to the couch watching over him, keeping him safe. She brushes his hair away from his face and lays her head on the arm of the couch, quickly dozing off .