Modern day Drowess

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Re: Modern day Drowess

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Hours later Brandon wakes up and realizes the pain in his shoulder has faded a little. He notices the fact that he was covered with a blanket, and his neighbor sleeping on the arm of the couch, completely uncovered. He gets up, keeping his shoulder mostly still. He gently picks her up and lays her down on the couch, covering her. He watches over her for a few minutes, wondering what the hell he's feeling at this point. 'It doesn't make sense, this sensation.' He takes a large towel and uses it as a makeshift sling, keeping his arm still. He quietly gets his jacket on, grabbing a small knife from a small cup in the small corner of the room and hiding it. He opens the door and walks outside, quietly closing the door. He had left a note on the blanket.
"Dear Erel,
Thanks for the help this evening. I wish I could thank you with more than just words, but I can't seem to find a way quite yet. I've gone for a walk to get some air. I've felt... strange since you walked into my house. I hope you can forgive me for troubling you. And don't worry, this time I'm alone.

Your Friend,
Brandon"
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:35 am

Erel wakes to the sound of the door clicking and sits up, she reads the note and smiles. She stands for a minute and then stretches, heading out and locking his door. She dashes home and heads to the kitchen, making a roast rabbit and a mixed berry pie. She gathers medical supplies for him and eats the rabbit, then after the moon rises she heads back to his hhouse leaving the pie and the supplies with a short note. : Brandon my friend, I made you a mixed berry pie, I also left some more herbs and some medical supplies. If you need anything else you know where I usually hang out. :
She tacks the note to his door and heads down to the river, stripping down as much as is legal, she sings softly in her Drow tongue and dances in the moonlight.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:53 pm

His walk takes him out to the edge of town, where there's a large cliff overlooking a huge lake surrounded by forest. He usually came here to cool off after something like this happens. He sits down on the edge of the cliff and rests his arms on the guardrails. He starts to think about the events of last night. 'How the hell do I keep getting into these situations? And what's up with Erel? She's just too damn nice. I swear, one day she's going to get herself killed...' He sighs. 'I have to say though... for someone 90 years old...' He stops the thought, realizing something and stands up quickly. He rushes home, noticing the door is locked. He fumbles around in his pocket for a key and unlocks the door. He walks inside quickly and sees the pie with the note. He reads the note, grabs the pie and sprints to the river. He finds her dancing in the moonlight again and stands there, watching her dance beautifully in the light of the moon. He's struck by that feeling again, but this time it's a little more concentrated. It's driving him crazy that he can't figure it out.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Modern day Drowess

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:18 pm

( (sorry phone being lame..))
Last edited by Erel-Mae on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:23 pm

Erel dances in the moonlight, her hands running down her slender form , she sings softly not noticing at first that she was no longer alone, she noticed Brandon and stopped dancing moving to speak with him " vendui ..erm hi..are you doing okay? did you need anything? how's the shoulder? " She blushes a bit and looks away a moment . " sorry.. just.." she stops and grabs her dress slipping it over her head to cover herself.
She smiles at him and stands there looking somewhat shy. It's almost obvious that she cares but in what way?

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:34 pm

"H-hi." He says snapping out of the daze he was just in. He looked at her almost as if he had just been staring at blank space for a solid five minutes and she had just gotten there. "Uhm... Uh... I'm okay..." He suddenly starts to panic on the inside, not knowing what to say next. His mind is just numb.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Erel takes a deep breath and steps back, she looks at him and tilts her head . " okay.. just worried about you my friend. " She picks up her things and bites her lower lip. " did you get the pie ? I hope you like it, I picked the berries myself. Do you want to hang out sometime and watch a DVD with me ? I have a wide variety to choose from." She lowers her head making the hair partially cover her face.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:42 pm

He smiles, even though inside he's not sure why. "Uhh, yeah, sure that sounds good. I have the pie now actually if you wanted to eat that together... I can't eat a whole pie on my own..." He presents the pie, still fully intact. He still felt a bit drained and his stomach was rumbling a bit. He blushes at the sound, not usually leaving the house hungry.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Erel nods and smiles , before sitting down in the moonlight on the ground. She pulls out an athema and a knife to cut the pie. She has no plates or anything but the pie has a bottom crust so it should be easy to eat . She offers him the knife to cut the pie. " I will let you portion it out in pieces. " she smiles again and looks up at him .

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Brandon cuts the pie into eighths and brings a piece out for you. He takes a piece of his own and starts eating it. "This is really good. What's in it?" he asks around a bite of it.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs