Modern day Drowess

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

Modern day Drowess

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:00 am

( my first post is my character and main story outline..) Erel is a drow elf that lives on the surface,the year is 2017, she lives in Oregon , just outside Portland. Most people think that elves of all sorts are a myth so they have ideas of their own when they meet her. She is 5 ft tall,with snow white hair and lighter grey skin..she is approximately 90 years old ( young for a drow ) she also rarely comes out in the daytime,my next post will be the official first post..please be descriptive in introducing your characters, I need to know approximate age, height, hair and skin color , alignment and other details will emerge as we play along.

Sent by the creatures of the night

Erel-Mae

Re: Modern day Drowess

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:04 am

Erel wakes up, its 10 pm on Sunday , July 10th . She dresses in a black tank top and black shorts , she ties her waist length silver hair back in a bun and heads to the community garden to tend the herbs and gather a few for seasoning her meals today. Her lavender eyes shine as she kneels singing softly in the garden.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Brandon wakes up at midnight, groggy and sore, his dirty blonde hair messy and tangled. He was so tired last night that he fell asleep in the clothes he was wearing; a bright red t-shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers. He got up, and when he realized the time he woke up immediately, jumping to his feet. He is about 6'2, and he's 17 years old. His pale skin is shining in the moonlight, and his dark red eyes glittered lightly. He stretched and ran to the door. He grabbed his jacket, leather with a faded fire pattern all over it. He bolted outside, locked the door, and sprinted down the street, heading past Erel. He stops, and jogs backwards, then jogs in place in front of the garden. He notices that she's up already. "Hello! Nice night we're having, huh?" He says, smiling at the old-young drow. Being a human, he barely fathomed that amount of time to be alive, let alone young. He had woken up every night for his whole life, and had heard her explain it multiple times, but he still barely believed it.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Erel smiles at Brandon and waves , " its nice out indeed. I am thinking of going down to the river to do a moon dance. " She would snip a few leaves of sage to bundle together. Then she heads towards the river, stripping down to a pale blue bikini she sings softly in the drow tongue and dances with her arms raised to the shining moon. Kneeling down she closes her eyes and prays softly. Standing up she looks around enjoying the night.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:03 am

Brandon watches, smiling. He loved seeing that dance. The moon deserves respect, and this gave it to it. He then looks at his wristwatch and facepalms. "Oh, crap, late again!" he thinks to himself. He shouts out to Erel, exasperated with the fact that time exists. "I've got to go! I've got a date again tonight, and I'm late! I'll see you later!" Before she has a chance to respond he sprints down the street into town, and gets to his location.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:05 am

She waves as he runs away, and slips into the water, swimming in the moonlight, before long a fawn comes down to drink and Erel stops swimming to watch the baby, she smiles big and gets out of the water, heading home she grills some rabbit and herbs. The smell of the food fills the air for blocks.

Sent from my N9136 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.0.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:31 am

His date is sitting on the curb outside of the restaurant, her long, wavy red hair blowing in the breeze. She stands up and stretches, then he round the corner sprinting, barely keeping his balance as he turns. He barrels right into her, knocking both of them over. He grabs her midair and twist so I land on the concrete, and she's on me. "Hi!"
"Brandon, you're late." She says in her musical, almost magical voice, giggling slightly. Her name is Mary. She's just as pale as Brandon, as she also lives by night. She's 5'8, and about his age. He gets up and helps her up, brushing them both off. Her new blue jeans were all covered in dust now, and her sea-green shirt is a little dirtier now, but Brandon looks much worse.
"I know..." He responds. "I slept a little later than usual, so I ended up having to sprint here."
They go inside, take a seat, and order their meal. About an hour later, he leaves the restaurant with Mary and they both walk back towards home together.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Erel takes the rabbit off the grill and sits down in the backyard to eat, she looks around her backyard and smiles she has a tiny pond with a gurgling waterfall, a big Willow tree, a 6 foot privacy fence, and her grill. She also has a picnic table and there is a row of flowers along the back fence. She eats the rabbit and lays on her back looking up at the sky, she sees a shooting star and makes a wish. She's lonely but, it's to be expected, she's a drow after all there are not many around and those that are around are twice her age. She sighs as the sun starts to rise and heads inside her house , she goes into her bedroom and lowers the room darkening blinds and climbs into bed snugging her favorite teddy bear and her calico kitty.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:32 pm

The couple enters Brandon's house, and they just hang out until the sun rises, then they fall asleep on the couch. He doesn't realize until the following evening that she had stabbed him in the shoulder and left. She was another fake.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Erel wakes up, stretches and showers quickly, she puts on a pair of black shorts and a blue tank top. Then she decides to go see how Brandon's date went , she heads towards his house , walking slowly enjoying the night air. Soon she is at his door and she knocks somewhat softly.