[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Craftermatt360

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Craftermatt360 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:06 pm

Crafter listened intently, listening to make sure he remembered. "So i see," he says when she finishes. "Then it is a place that can either be happened upon or tried to be reached if known of the place. I have dealt with other dimensions but this is quite the new experience," he says then takes a moment to think.

He takes a quick look around the room, the decor and other people, before looking back. Than adding, "I also presume, unless invited by one of that universe, you can't travel to any but your own from here? If so then there is less worry of something unwanted coming back with you."

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:50 am

Tahki gave a few questionable blinks at Crafter then tilted her head as she pondered on the thought. She rubs the back of her neck before giving a reply "well, things can come back here, even enter into this realm just as you are able to yourself. Though, to come here and start something would be unwise, you have heroes from all sorts of life here, even villains reside in this inn. If an uninvited guest were to come in here and cause trouble for one of our guest, i'm sure that the people whom reside within the Inn... or around it would come to the defense, making the uninvited guest meet his or her demise. If things were to really get out of hand, this realm is under the strict control of the Inn Keeper. In short... any hostile action would be unwise here or anywhere near here for that matter." Tahki warned, while giving a short pause to think on other things that might come along for the ride.

"As for biological, chemical, or magical illnesses... they too can come along, but we have treatment here and myself can aid in such affairs. Though don't expect me to fight, I'm not much of a fighter myself, more of a observer and healer. She added before sitting straight on the counter-top, going back to her meditative state.

Craftermatt360

Post by Craftermatt360 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:44 am

Crafter nods then would leave her to meditate. He then taps his ear piece witch then lights up a holographic screen in front of him. He does some testing of his own in the mean time, studying and taking notes of his surroundings, the Inn, and the general experience.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 am

The strange teen signs in under the name Valerius Aprentyl after hearing the conversation about the Inn. He stretches and addresses the admiral. "So where're you from then, if you don't mind?" He leans back. "Just curious." His eyes seem to darken slightly as he grins and sparks.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Craftermatt360

Post by Craftermatt360 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:06 pm

Crafter closes the holograms then turns to face the teen. He chuckles then answers, "Well, i'm from the Ven Galaxy, as we like to call it." He then uses his holoprojector to pull up an image of the galaxy, which appears from the ear peice. Then he asks, "What of yourself?"

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:07 am

Tahki's 3rd eye tracks the two as they talk about their places of origin, also looking at the hologram appears. "Hmm, your use of Tech is very similar to humans back in Sol, from my world that is." She pauses and looks up at Valerius, as she breaks from her short meditation. "I don't remember, but I think you've ordered a few things, telling by these coins here" Tahki said quietly while lifting her hand as her palm glowed a soft purple tone to it.

A glass stein formed in her hand as energy particles had left her palm to form the outline of the stein, then is quickly assembled by even more particles that filled the gaps with glass, making it solid. Tahki thought for a second, as if she was reading some minds or looking into other worlds with her 3rd eye, eventually she found the composition of the liquid known as "Vedruvian Fire ale" and filled the stein with it.

Setting the Stein down, she turns around to reach into the counter to grab two key for two different room, preferably both that are not occupied. She grabs a keys from a drawer and turns back towards Valerius and Crafter with a set of keys in hand. She sets one down next to the Stein as the other is set down on the other side of her and smiles. "Sorry for the wait, normally I don't do such things, but sense nobody is here staff wise... I mind as well help" as she pockets the coins with the weird marking, even nibbling on one "hmm... not candy, o well" as she sets it into what looks to be a small vest pocket.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:27 am

Valerius watches as the small being fabricate his favorite ale from pure energy, and he's stunned for a few moments but doesn't object. He picks up the Stein of Vedruvian and takes a sip to make sure it's right. "Thanks much, friend, this is exactly the drink I wanted. " He turns to Crafter. "I'm from a place called Erridith, in the Kirin galaxy." He looks smug, as if its some great honor to be from there. To others, he probably just looked like a prick.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Craftermatt360

Post by Craftermatt360 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:34 am

Crafter watched as Tahki made the drink and mentally took note of it. Before turning back to Valerius. "So, Earth is common between our universes then, what of this Kirin galaxy?" He asks then pauses. "I forgot, my name is Crafter, and yours?" He says with a smile while facing the teen.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:21 am

(I'm just gonna say Jëager blacked out for a while, I unfortunately had consistent internet issues irl, so sorry I didn't respond sooner guvii)

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Jëager groggily woke up from his blackout, rubbing his helmet softly as he tried to make sense of the new people in the inn.

Eventually he looked to Tahki, "How long was I out?" his tone seemed off while he tried to get his head off of the counter.