[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
SmiraCreed

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by SmiraCreed » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:27 am

Smira paused in her movement, if Jade glanced over could see that the woman wasn't reading but writing in the book, as the page was half blank but the other had black symbols appearing under her finger. She thought on this woman's words, obviously this woman had as much social experience as she did, but again Smira had an excuse this one may or may not. Smira cantered her head to the side and thought a moment then with both hands she thought why not. She began to remove the bandage to reveal orbs that glowed like the moon. "I assure you I'm not blind, I only wear this." Holding up the cloth. "To make mortal's feel more at ease, it seems I make them uncomfortable, much like I am sure you do, by talking about someone in front of them."She kept a smile on her lips. Smira had no emotion in her body, and there was a good reason, and if she continued to answer the woman's questions, if she choose to answer. Jade may find out she bit off more then she chewed. "It's complicated on what magic I possess." She gestured then raised her finger. "If you ask more, I only warn I can not promise what may or may not happen to you, if you choose to continue that is." Gestured with her hand.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Tahki perked up lightly, the word 'Magic' being thrown around had her slightly concerned, especially sense the energy is basically toxic for Elemental's such as herself to be exposed to directly. Her 3rd eye shifts towards Smira then at Jade as she started to make a protest about the use of magic... only to be stopped by her own hunger. She flops over on her belly and lays there as she groans "oooohhhhhhh... so hungry..." she said with a sigh.

"Can your magic make food?" She asked quietly as her hood slowly falls over her face, muffling the last bit of her question. There was a short pause, as Tahki peeked from under her hood and glances at the materials that Jëager placed earlier that she missed when she was resting. "What is this?" She asked quietly.
Last edited by GUVII on Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

odog811

[INN] The Inn

Post by odog811 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:04 am

Eventually her focus turned towards Bellua "how about we all get something to eat? I mean it kind of been awhile sense anyone had a snack, I'm starving... Co2 isn't exactly filling." Tahki suggested "if... if you wan't I could pay for it by helping around the Inn or something, exchange my services for room and board? Besides you both haven't taken a wink of sleep sense I've been here." Tahki kindly offered, but she was curious on WHAT she would do to pay for the transaction. She could clean the place up, perform repairs, even give it a fresh coat of paint. As long as she got food, all of this can be achieved.
Jëager heard this and sighed, putting on only a few important bits of armour on before heading down stairs and dragged an ether tank behind him to give to Tahki, "here, this could fill you up, I owe you anyway" he explained while his outfit he assembled, which was mostly what resembled a pair of black pants with tubing through them and a upper body suit attached to his helmet although his arms were mostly shown off, showed off most of his scaled features before he turned to go back upstairs
(please scroll up before you post)

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:47 am

(oh sorry ^^; ill just make it seem like she was asleep the whole time again, sense I wasn't really here... Working 2 jobs and college is hard > ~<)

AxelTheChaosBeing

Post by AxelTheChaosBeing » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:29 am

"Orbs that isn't so bad...I've seen worst implants replace someone whole face before on the wrong side of a space station. I've also got an Anacite cybernetic implant hidden away in my head that lets me talk to machines with telepathic shortwaves. You know I can get a hold of some Necro-grafts from an Eoxain dealer, they just love dead bodies." Jade replied with very little shock in her body language.

Jade saw Tahki start to walk this way and thought she should at least try to her by shortway..it was an odd feeling. ["Hello I'm Jade, If you can receive this transmission you'll have a few seconds to reply before the link times out & disconnects..also what kinda of 'food' do you eat?"] Jade transmitted over to Tahki by shortwave to test if she was a machine of some type had a similar ability to do so.

"What are you talking about? I don't talk in front of others like you claim I do." Jade replied to Smira with a confused look on her face even tho its a flaw of hers that she doesn't realize she does. "So that type of magic..the forbidden to the taboo type.I can show some of my technomancer magic..like summoning in a robot or repairing something broken?" Jade asked as magic runes started floating around her right wrist as she moves her arm slightly in the air. A tiny magic summoning circle appear on the table as xeno-technological parts from another plane of existence start constructing them-self into a tiny Anacite scorpion-like robot.

Last edited by AxelTheChaosBeing on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gremlins can change from pest to problem to plague in the span of a moment.

odog811

[INN] The Inn

Post by odog811 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:06 pm

(it's okay, I understand how that is)

Jëager was already up the stairs and walking to his room as the tank seemed to have a note on it reading "for Tahki" on it, mostly a thank you for what she did for him eairler, he heard her ask but kept walking to his room and went to put all of his armour back on.

odog811

Post by odog811 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:15 pm

odog811 rolled 1d999 and got: 38.

odog811

Post by odog811 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:15 pm

(that was a mistake...)

SmiraCreed

Post by SmiraCreed » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:28 am

Smira arched a brow at the woman and she made a small smirk as she listened to what she figured was another wording for magic in other worlds. She held up a finger and shook it in a dismiss way.

“Thank you but I am fine the way I am.” She glanced to the others in the room and then back. Smira’s eyes still glowing as she tilted her head to the side.
“So, you say.” Responding to her protest of that bad habit she has no idea she was doing. She then watched this woman’s magic studying it. It was impressive but again, what magic user wasn’t impressive. Smira turned her eyes toward the woman closely studying her and sizing her up. Smira was curious to see just how powerful she was and then squinted her eyes just a little then nodded. In her mind, she took note that it wasn’t today.

“I see, very handy, I can see in some places my magic is taboo but in others its not, it’s actually very natural.” Shrugs.
“Though it depends on how you see it.”
She hadn’t ignored those in the room, she just didn’t know how best to comment as well, again Smira lacked emotion.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:22 pm

Tahki sees the note on the gear left by Jëager, then quietly sighed as what she just did was rude, despite her lack of knowledge on the situation. She absorbs the matter as it's shifted into energy, along with the tank. The Aether inside the tank however was difficult for her to absorb, though once it was absorbed... it had sent her energy into overdrive.

Once done, she picks up the note and smiled lightly as her aura pulses around her with an abundance of energy. The floor around her slowly starts being repaired, returned to a new like state, eventually it starts to spread throughout the Inn, as her energy emits like a slow moving wave, repairing and healing anything that comes into contact with it... her energy cap was at max, so she needed to relieve some of that energy to surrounding area's.