[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Razetheraider98
Gold

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Razetheraider98 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:08 pm

Raze, hearing his old friend, got up and ran to him. "Hey, Kurusu. Surely you remember Raze, right?"

Sent from my XT1080 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

retrorocet

Post by retrorocet » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:41 pm

Dreamweaver's clone was distracted by the sudden appearance of a blue cat. She walks over with worried eyes.

"Oh, poor Kitty. Wahts worng?"

She reaches out to comfort the poor thing.

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Shadow's attention was immediately drawn away as he saw the familiar blue cat. With a heart gasp, he ran over and picked up the blue kitty in his arms.
"KURU~!" He yelled, cradling the blue feline in his arms, and scratching her head. "Oh and Raze too!" He shouted, seeing the knight with her.
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

Razetheraider98
Gold

[INN] The Inn

Post by Razetheraider98 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:08 pm

He chuckled and nodded, picking up Shadow and hugged him like a little child finding the toy they have been searching for. "Oh, Shadow! It has been AGES!!!" His grip slightly tightened as he kept hugging, trying not to suffocate the poor toon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 pm

(Well, I'm as late as ever. This time, however, only two weeks~)

"We are, de arsakaru?" Hanzo muttered slowly upon hearing Kali speak. his head moving to turn to the window, however stopping before he could - for that could be misinterpreted as as him not believing the words of someone of higher status. But just then, he took note of the different atmosphere, as well as the faint whiff of the forest, masked beneath the musk of ale and other concoctions. But how could that be?

"I could have sworn that Alaric-kan was in the middle of..." He paused, picking the word best used for the occasion.

"I believe 'tis the word kidnapping you are looking for!" Alaric butted in, filling the last part of the young shinobi's thought.

"Yes..." Hanzo trailed, memories of the last few minutes passing him by. Or was it hours? The more he thought about it, the less sense time made to him. At least now...

Then, however, the dark-haired boy took notice of the girl that approached him, or, at least he thought she was. He knew better than relying on Nisshoku for info, and was always on high alert. Yet, despite this, he could not sense her approaching before she asked her question. If anything, it was apparent that she was no mere human - her shadow was way too old.

"I-i apologize for any disappointment I may cause, but no, I am not, de arimasu." He answered in his usual polite fashion, though now without a less than subtle uncertainty in his voice. The person before him was eyeing his ears and tail, ones that were now notably lower than usual. And while his navy-blue shozoku could not hide them, the ninja's tail would wrap around his leg, while his dark mane would do its best to bury any traces of his animalistic traits. The Onikage, his clan, believed creatures like himself were less than human, since being a spawn of the Yokai meant that he did not have a complete soul, and could thus, never achieve competency in the various sorceries and techniques of his clan. Or, at least, that was what everyone was telling him.

"No, I am no elemental." He repeated, this time with more certainty. "This one's humble name is... Hanzo, nothing more, de arimasu." The ninja introduced himself, adding a slight bow as his hands went to his sides.

However, the introduction, it seemed, was not needed for everyone. Two strange beings, likewise, manifested near him. They took form of the characters that were painted on his study scrolls, however far more vivid. Quite enough so, that they even talked.

"S-sumimasen..." He muttered as he began forming his question, an all too familiar headache disrupting his train of thoughts. "But did you repair a roof... with... chewing gum?"
It's just the cat Image

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:53 am

Among the throng of characters, Zadok emerges to approach Kali.

A look at Zadok would not reveal much to the observer besides the fact that he is slightly shorter than most others, but not a child by any means, yet too young to be considered old --in his prime. By "prime" it is normally assumed that one would have the build of a hero, but Zadok, while definitely fit, would surely just be described as "toned". It was in his favor, though, that Zadok was light and agile. As far as weapons, it makes him stand out that he carries a simple axe, as opposed to the typical swords of his contemporaries.

All of this is probably overshadowed by his blue hair.
zd4.png
zd4.png (66.39 KiB) Viewed 308 times
Zadok was a traveler who had recently come back to the Inn after a long stay in the land of Ozerah across the sea where he joined in the defense of his people against a dangerous magic. When it comes to magic, Zadok is not very proficient, but as with most things, Zadok has a knack for learning.

Kali was one of those whom he recognized. In fact, Zadok was quite surprised with himself to have recognized so many people out of all the various figures present: Zadok had learned long ago that there was no place as welcoming as the Inn when he first met the Innkeeper (what seemed like years ago), and Zadok had Moon before as they joined Alaric on a quest to free a city overrun by barbarians, during which Kali came to the their aid just as she had done now, and before things took a turn for the crazier, Zadok had the pleasure of meeting BT and Brandon yesterday.

"Kali, I want to deeply thank you for your selfless action, without which none of us would be able to still stand here. If there is anything of use I can do for you, you have my service."

In some respects, the Inn was disfuntional at the moment, but what a small price that is to think that so many lives could have vanished, had there been nothing to stand between the Inn and what could have easily been its end. Zadok trusts that this person has the safety of everyone on her heart, so he would willingly step up to the line now with his own life to repay the one who saved him.

Now that he had made his intention clear, he relaxed a little. His eyes survey the colorful patrons of the Inn until they found one of its celebrities. Zadok remains where he is, but lets out a word of disbelief:

"Dragonsbane?"

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:08 am

Void appeared in and looked at them all "do you remember me at all raze I know it's been far to long since I've last seen you" he said with a smirk under his helmet.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:49 am

Brandon tip-toes into the inn, hoping not to be noticed after his previously failed return to it. His attempt fails, of course, because he trips over a chair and almost lands on Void. He chuckles awkwardly."Uhm... Hi! Sorry for ditching you guys for so long, it's... complicated. All I know is that I'm here for now, and that will last a while at least..." He ducks awkwardly out and sits at a table, cursing himself for being such a fool.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:41 am

Brandon taps his fingers on the bar impatiently, sighing loudly. The Inn seemed to have been abandoned by a lot of people. Sure, some of the normal, not really interesting patrons still sat at the tables, but they were really no fun at all. He really didn't know what to do. He summoned a volcano golem absentmindedly. He then got an idea, and summoned an ice golem to go with it. "Volcano, I need you to start spitting out lava, but not too fast. Ice, solidify the lava as it comes out. I think we can make some cool looking furniture if we pull this off." The golems nod and follow his instructions, and soon there is a small lump of igneous rock sitting on the bar. Brandon picks it up and starts pouring a bit of magic into it, creating a large tankard that looked like it still had lava flows running through it. He looked at a larger pile, and shaped it into a chair. The chair was rugged and spiky at the top, and seemed to still flow near the bottom. He continued on to make a table with pillars of lava for legs and a cone in the center for a centerpiece to sit in, a set of dining ware that shined like the magma that formed it, and a few more tankards. He imbued them all with even more magic, almost depleting his supply, to give the dining set a durability enchantment, making it unbreakable. "Barkeep, I made you some new stuff!" he says, and falls flat on his face.
(Pardon the double post, but I miss The Inn still.)
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

odog811

Post by odog811 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:10 am

Jaeger walked into the Inn and went to the reception "I would like a cold room with ether infused oxygen ventilation so I can breathe without this damn suit" he growled while dusting off his lower left arm with his other three. He then payed in blue cubes he called glimmer, these were able to power the Inn for decades if used to, Jaeger just uses it as currency