[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowdelta47
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:40 pm
Location: Toontown
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by shadowdelta47 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:33 pm

"Sooooooo...." Shadow said, trying to rack his tiny brain. "As long as it's a dream, you can make anything inside it?" The small toon twiddled his fingers, as a big mischievous grin came across his face. "Lady, would you mind helping me with something reaaaaallly quick?"

Meanwhile, Smokey had taken to sitting at one of the tables, chewing on one of the complimentary bones he received from the waiters. As he chewed, the toon dog couldn't help but listen in on his surroundings, as he noticed Kali, Alaric, and Hanzo speaking with each other. Thinking he could preoccupy himself a bit, he hopped off his chair, and walked over to them.

"Hey, long time no see, fellows!" The canine said cheerfully, looking primarily at the knight and the ninja. "If you want some help with your restoration plan, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand...or paw."
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

User avatar
Monika
Casual Mod
Posts: 4725
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Image
Kali looked back to Hanzo, smiling lightly. "I remember. We also happen to be at the Shrine right now. A mishap brought the Inn here.. and I think as soon as the place is restored, it'll be able to leave. But before then, we might have to deal with some of my enemies... Moon here," she gestured to her, "Offered to try to get rid of a foreign fragment of another's soul from my own, so that my enemies can't locate me easily anymore."

She looked to Smokey, smiling lightly. "All help is appreciated. The sooner we get done, the better."
Image
Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

User avatar
retrorocet
Member
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:14 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by retrorocet » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:57 pm

Weaver, curious to what shadow had plan. " Okay.so what do you need me to do?"

Thornificent
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Asgard
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Thornificent » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:38 pm

He chuckled a bit and took another swig from his mead, "If I were a genius I wouldn't be a soldier who fights other people's wars. " All the same he raised his cup in a half-cheers fashion and took another drink.

He turned his head towards the door, trying to check out the sudden commotion. Looking back to BT as he threw his light-hearted comment to her, he pointed towards Kali. " This would be the proprietor then?"
Uhnts, uhnts, uhnts, baby.

User avatar
Failbird105
Newbie
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:32 am
Location: Dunwich Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Failbird105 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:53 pm

As things went on Maggdalene had simply stood in place stiff, her face twisted in confusion as she tried to puzzle through what she was hearing and seeing. Multiverses? Places outside of them? Dreamweavers? A person just walked out of the bathroom bloody and wearing armor! The fact that she didn't even know what kind of creature they all where was certainly not helping, the most normal looking creature in the room still looked like he had crawled off of a television screen.

As usual, while Maggdalenes brain tried to process, Hera took a decisive action. Reaching down to grab her girlfriends squishy hand and pulling her over to one of the tables to place her onto one of the seats. Then Hera herself slid over to the other side of the table, shoving the chairs out of the way, not really caring exactly where that left her tail. She looked at Maggy and, seeing that she was still stock still and muttering to herself, easily leaned across the table to jostle her little cutey back into focus.

"Waah! O-oh, uh, sorry, Hera." Maggdalene said, holding her hands together awkwardly

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Sr. Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:00 am

Having finished sketching the rune he had worked on, BT turned to Soerd briefly "No, Kali isn't the innkeeper. However she does kind of own the pocket dimension we currently reside in." He then got up, grabbing his things, and headed to the door. As he passed Kali he stopped briefly. "Hey, uh, sorry for earlier. I admit I was acting like I knew a good amount more that I really did; and really was just a general being a pretentious, arrogant douche-bag."
<Insert humorous signature here>

User avatar
GUVII
Sr. Member
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 5:16 am
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by GUVII » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:14 am

Moon and Harris eventually entered the Inn with Kali, they were somewhat shocked with the new faces that Kali pointed out. "Yeah, no kidding..." Harris said in response to Kali's remark, then takes a seat at the bar to reach over and pick up a bottle of brandy, while dropping a few gold pieces from the U.E.N. Treasury for the Inn keeper as Harris takes the bottle.

"Its a good thing I'm a hybrid, otherwise ill get drunk off this stuff..." He added, before popping the cap off and pouring it into a glass.

Moon on the other hand was curious of the new faces, she has never seen a person like Maggdalene, or Hanzo before. She walks up to Hanzo, and blinks with her big blue eyes. "Are you a Shadow Moon Elemental by any chance?" She asked, as she took note of the animal like features.

User avatar
retrorocet
Member
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:14 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by retrorocet » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:08 am

Weaver thinks to herself in the dreams I was able to create a cities worth of people... I wonder.

A shaddow springs forth from Dreamweaver that became a copy of her. The shaddow still connected the two. Dreamweaver decides to make the shaddow look like the floor.

The two of them looked at each other. The first Weaver looks at shaddow
"hay! I can still do that here!"

The second says

"hay im going to go thank the hostess.
The clone walks over to Kali

"excuse me ma'am. Did you make this plane?"

Thornificent
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Asgard
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Thornificent » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:45 pm

His brow raised as the man hurriedly made his way out the door. Well, it's far from the best service Ive had at an inn, but it is also far from the worst. At least theres an open bar and no ones trying to kill me.

He glanced down at his cup for a moment and then tilted his head back to finish off what was left. Shrugging, he went back over behind the counter and began looking at the bottles on display. They had everything you would expect and more. He paced back and forth slowly trying to find what resembled his drink of the night.

The mead ended up being easier to find than he thought and he snatched it off the shelf. As he walked past the box he tossed in a few coins, what was the usual fee for it where he was from, hoping that his currency was acceptable and of similar value. He stopped and went back to the box and tossed in a few more coins and took one of the room keys off the hook. I suppose if theres to be a problem with this.. Well there should have been an inn keeper.

He was interested in the new folks that had arrived but he had been moved here in the midst of battle. The adrenaline was wearing off and all the training in the universe couldnt make taking blows not be painful. He was fortunate for the handful of secrets he carried with him, however, theres a good chance he wouldnt have survived the jump otherwise. Putting an end to these thoughts, and being the fool standing in one place with a key and a bottle hanging from his hands, he made his way to the stair case leading upstairs. He raised the bottle to CB as he moved past and made his way to his room.

Inside the room was much as you would think it should be. A simple bed with a couple pillows, sheets, and a thick blanket folded across the bottom in case one would get cold. A single basin sink and a rudementary bathroom. This will do quite nicely. He cast his equipment on the ground and his attire at the foot of the bed and went about his daily upkeeps.
Uhnts, uhnts, uhnts, baby.

User avatar
Hunuki
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:54 pm
Contact:

[INN] The Inn

Post by Hunuki » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Kio who was still in her arms was asleep. it had been a very long time since they'd been together. He curled up against her.

Hunuki followed behind her staying silent for the most part. He looked around at the inn and the people inside. His ears occasionally twitching. He seemed lost in his own thoughts, looking at the floor, rubbing his chin slightly. His tail flicking back and forth.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Role Playing Forums v4.2.0.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest