[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Monika » Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 am

Kali, having been installing windows, noticed the explosion from inside the inn. She frowned a little. "Looks like I might need to help out." she turned and headed out the door, stepping aside as Alex came into the inn, the two exchanging waves as Kali walked out, flying into the air and towards the explosion.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Thu May 17, 2018 8:01 am

"Oh, Alex is that you?" Victoria said as she noticed a draconic girl armed with a large hammer. It has been a long time, and Victoria was always happy with any chance to see a friendly face she could trust.

Especially someone like Alexandra... someone with similar nature to her.

The Innkeeper also greeted Alexandra. "Welcome to the Inn my friend! We have got foods, plenty of drinks - even for you! - and warm beds! What would you like this time?"
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 17, 2018 10:23 am

Behind Alexandra walks in Vel'nash, combat gear on but without the helmet. She walks over to the bar. "Hey barkeep, whiskey for me if you don't mind."

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 am

Before the Innkeeper had a chance to respond to the newcomer's request, Adelaide (feeling somewhat lost and inadequate in all the chaos that had been going on) pulled a brimming mug of cat whiskers out of nowhere and ran up to Vel'nash, cup held aloft proudly.

"H-h-here you are!" she chirped in a mechanical stammer, happy to be of use again.
Doki-Doki Channel
BLACKOUT
~
Forum FAQ
~
"To bear the brunt of blizzard's kiss and snare the wind to fingertips."

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 17, 2018 11:20 am

"thaaanks..." Vel'nash says slowly, looking the interesting individual up and down. "You're an Android, aren't you? Yeah, I can tell from the just-too-perfect skin. Nice to meet ya, and thanks for the drink." She starts gulping it down.

Crash course on my IP

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

As soon as the word android was mentioned, pride turned to pout. Addie clutched tightly at the hem of her apron, staring - practically glaring - at the woman.

"I am not!" she huffed, stomping her foot a little too stereotypically. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-"

Something clicked, her head jerked sideways for a moment, then straightened up again with a tiny ding.

"You're just b-b-being mean!"
Doki-Doki Channel
BLACKOUT
~
Forum FAQ
~

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 17, 2018 11:30 am

At the display Vel'nash's eyebrow raises slightly. "And apparently a defective one too. Or, at least glitched. she thought. "I wonder what's causing it...

Crash course on my IP

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 am

Point hopefully made, Addie nodded curtly, then skipped off to find some other Incredibly Useful Task for her to accomplish. The glisten of new windows caught her eye. Had she cleaned those yet? They hadn't always been there, and she hadn't seen them before -

She grabbed a napkin off one of the tables, pulled a bottle of something unlabeled but smelling suspiciously of gin, and began to sully... ahem... CLEAN... the already spotless windows.
Doki-Doki Channel
BLACKOUT
~
Forum FAQ
~

sciron123

Post by sciron123 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Shouts to the innkeeper "I'll pay for their drinks. Pass me a beer!" The stranger then turns to Vel'nash "So what's the story? Heard you went on a little quest. "

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Vel'nash turns to the stranger. "Did nothin' of the sort. The boss just told me to follow him incase things went south. Now that he's with whatever questing group's out there I'd say they're fine. BT's the sort of guy who if you can manage to <censored> him off, you don't really survive what happens. So as long as they, y'know, don't do that; they'll be fine. Even with the mechanus seemingly on their backs based on the reports I'm getting from the Rogan." She looks out the window "Still... he seemed rather concerned, far more so then I've ever seen him at times like this before..."
Crash course on my IP