[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Ji'kashi giggles, " it's a different place just so happens that I ran into BT here as well. How are you doing? Did you heal well? '
Ji'kashi follows Vel'nash around watching her as long as she can.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Vel'nash nods "yep, recovered pretty quick too. Hey, check this out" She takes her helmet off, revealing a scar going over one of her eyes (like in the movies) "Few weeks back some weird infection broke out on the ship, started turning people crazy; and i mean proper blood lust style. One of 'em went for my eye, docs said I was lucky he didn't get me in the eye itself otherwise It would be goodbye depth perception for poor Vel'nash." she chuckles, obviously taking something that almost seriously crippled her far too lightly.

BT is somehow picking a tree up.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Faliterum Alteris
Bronze
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu May 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Brandon pops up from behind the bar. He walks to in front of the fireplace, carrying an upside-down mug with a coster over the hole. He's glaring at the mug, as it's filled with the golem he was looking for. "I never figured you for an alcoholic, you mischievous golem..." He lets the golem out on the heart, telling him to stay there. He clicks it on. "Hey, guys, you alright out there? It's been a while since I've checked in. You guys still alive?"
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 3:49 pm

A beep comes from Vel'nash's arm terminal. She looks at it and her eyes widen. At the same time Bt looks at something similar to a phone, shoves it in his pocket and sprints to the inn, his helmet folding out into place. He bursts into the inn and grabs his sword and its harness. He yells to Brandon: "Dude, no time to explain but your search party is about to be in deep trouble. Contact them and tell them to lay low and stay where they are. gotta go!". He rushes back out of the Inn, throwing the door open with such force that it cracks slightly. As Brandon tries to use the comms golem to contact the team in the forest, however, a blast of static is all he hears. Something is stopping the communication from working.

BT bursts out the inn and runs towards the forest, yelling to the repair team: "You lot! on me, now!" they oblige and all rush into the forest and disappear from sight.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Faliterum Alteris
Bronze
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu May 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Brandon tries to call through the golems, but all that comes out is a loud screeching noise. "What the hell? Strengthen the connection, see if you can get to the team."
The golem responds, "Sorry boss, no can do. I'm at max capacity as it is!"
"Damn..."
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Ji'kashi looks very confused at all the yelling and running she is very nervous and digs in her bag for a weapon just in case. Wishing she still had the device to communicate with BT to put in her ear. Not sure it would do much good at the moment anyway.

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by ulfur » Thu May 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Due to the situation outside, the Inn had cleared out quite a bit. The windows did not reveal much about the nature of what was going on, but there was a certainty that something serious was about to happen. Judging by the technology of the new folks he met this day, he knew it meant the enemies of his new friends must be just as advanced, and as Zadok thought about the state of things, such a fight might not be something the Inn is ready for.

Zadok pulls his chair over to Brandon. "Any... uh... any luck getting through to them?" He sees that Brandon's eyes say otherwise. "Don't get broken up about it" Zadok tells him, "I'm sure they can handle it out there. It might be nothing." All the while, Zadok readies his hand to unclip the ax from his belt.

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 9:28 pm

Ji'kashi grabs her sword not wanting to use her drone just yet she needs to ask Vel'nash how to keep it from attacking the innocent in the room.

User avatar
GUVII
Sr. Member
Posts: 690
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 5:16 am
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by GUVII » Thu May 10, 2018 10:28 pm

Loaf squeaked in excitement, a talking lamb! she thought, and quickly rushed towards the lamb and stopped just inches away. She sooooo wanted to pounce, but resisted the temptation. However, it is quite clear what she intended to do, as she holds back her excitement. "H-Hi!, my name is WonderLoaf! W-whats yours?" She asked, trying her best, but obviously failing in hiding her enthusiasm as her golden eyes sparkled.

User avatar
Kurusu
Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:15 am
Location: Inter-dimensional Cat Space
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Kurusu » Fri May 11, 2018 3:07 am

"Huh."

As the door opened, a somewhat plain looking women wearing a plain shirt and a black pleated skirt walked in. She was carrying a messenger bag with her, along with a distant look in her eyes.

Image
A smirk then flashed across her face. "I knew it, the Inn."
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests