[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 5275
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Shinigami » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:59 am

Shinigami shakes the elemental's hand and stands back up, looking down at her. "It is nice to meet you, Moon," he says. He then cocks his head momentarily, as though thinking. His focus then returns to the small elemental as he begins to speak again.

"By my belief, all life is valuable. Life, even for the longest-lived, is far too short to believe it worthless," he says. "As a god of death, I often envy those who can call themselves 'living', those who actually have a soul."
Image
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:11 am

{I think you mean Zolice GUVII}

BT nods "never said I intended to board the Testament for such a purpose. Though I will say I would definitely be pleased if at some point I could board to see how the ship's interior is designed; from what I saw of the ship's bridge I have to say it looked very nice." He then turns to Zolice "Your companion is right; thy Syn guy is probably gonna have a hard time getting in based on how this place seems to function, so lighten up. Trust me, I won't tell anyone about any equipment they have, just curious is all."
<Insert humorous signature here>

User avatar
Serena200
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:12 pm
Gender: Female
Location: England
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Saphira would be traveling through the Opal forest hunting with her bow when suddenly she saw an odd looking tavern....wait? A tavern all the way out here and it was so odd looking.
She sighed thinking about whether to go in or not but in the end she decided to go in, mainly due to the fact that she was hungry and she hadn't found any game out in the forest.

When she went inside she was shocked to see so much diverse life and so many people, she didn't expect a tavern in the middle of a forest to be so well populated. She quietly went over to a table not wanting to attract too much attention, she was an Elf so it was common for people especially humans to harass her because of it.
That's when she discovered the table was broken she shook her head thinking that this tavern was a mess, but at least it was warm and had food. She quickly straightened the table legs and moved a chair next to it so it was balanced and you could eat on it.
Saphira was good at fixing things she lived in a wood cabin that she made by herself so it was common for her to do so.

She then just sat there wondering if she should go to the bar to get something to eat, Saphira was currently wearing a dark green cloak with a hood so it would be hard to see her face and ears that made people realize she was an elf.
Spread your wings and fly free to conquer life as you please, your not stuck to the ground.
- from the person who saved my life, this is one of the best inspirational quotes I have ever heard so I wanted to spread it.

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1964
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:57 am

Brandon pokes his head out, forgetting the spoon. The water was probably already at a boil, so he has to hurry. He calls out to Saphira. "Hey! Can you come here for a minute? I need some help making this potion, and the timing is essential!"
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

User avatar
Monika
Casual Mod
Posts: 4717
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Monika » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:32 am


Sorry guys, been pretty sick this past week, but finally getting better, so I'm back in the game.

Image

Image

Image
"Who's in my kitchen?!" A voice could be heard calling from upstairs. The sounds of footsteps could be heard, but as the form came to the stairs and headed down them, it was a young-looking girl with what seemed to be a rainbow cupcake on her shoulder. Her long blue hair was separated into two loose braids. She was very short, being only about 4'8", and was wielding a whisk as a weapon, waving it at Brandon who was poking his head out of the kitchen. "You! What are you doing in my kitchen!" she replied, trying to seem threatening, but looked more like a child pitching a fit. The cupcake on her shoulder, which strangely had a face, tried to look menacing as well, but only succeeded at making itself look much more cute.
Image
Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

User avatar
GUVII
Sr. Member
Posts: 745
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 5:16 am
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by GUVII » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:16 am

WonderLoaf noticed Zephora, and blinked, then looks shocked when she sees Kakey. She fell out of Lebi's fluff, only to land on her head with a audible 'smack!' on the floor. She dusted herself off, and rearranged her 'hair' if that what it is, and approached Zephora, while her eyes fixated on Kakey. WonderLoaf was not paying attention, as her attention was taken up by Kakey, a food like creature that somewhat resembled her in a... odd way. Eventually she ends up bumping into Zephora's foot, and falls flat on her bum as she rubs her forehead. "ohh... my poor head, if I'm not careful ill get a flatspot on it..." She muttered.

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1964
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Brandon snaps to attention. "Oh perfect! You can help me can't you?" He bounces around a little, really anxious to get the potion done.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1964
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Brandon starts to feel dizzy. He stumbles a little bit and catches himself on the wall. He grabs the sporange, takes the water off of the stove, and walks away. He drops a few dollars on the counter and walks up to the Innkeeper, a grim look suddenly appearing on his face. He speaks as though something really bad just happened. "I'm going to be gone for a while... Something's come up, and I'm gonna have to get out of here until I can fix it. Is there an easy way to drop somewhere from here without moving the Inn?"
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:38 pm

BT looks to Brandon; "you mean some sort of teleport or something? because I could set up an instant transport rune outside if you need that."
<Insert humorous signature here>

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1964
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Brandon looks over at BT. "See, that'd be nice, except that I can't interact with rune magic... There was a certain incident a while ago that made it so if I even get within a few feet of a rune I start to get sick, and then my magic starts to deplete. I would take your offer, but I can't." He turns back to the Innkeeper. "So, that said... Is there a way out without a rune?"
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests