[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Brandon nods to the Innkeeper, and thanks him for the ability to use the kitchen. He rushes behind the bar, being careful to not knock over any of the bottles. When he reaches out to open the door, it falls off the hinges and just collapses on the floor. He blinks at it, but ignores it and walks in. He grabs one large pot, a bowl, a spoon, and a small frying pan. He fills the pot with water and starts to bring it to a boil. He pops his head out of the door. "Can someone please help me in here? Also, it's gonna be about an hour or so until this potion is actually done, so I hope you don't need to cook to much..." He walks back into the kitchen.
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 pm

"Oh no no! You are definitely not dead, my friend!" The Innkeeper tried his best to keep Zolice from leaving even before she could enjoy a night at the Inn. To be fair, her reaction was pretty reasonable. "This place transcend universe and dimensions, and you just happened to be transported here! I promise you will really enjoy your time here, my friend!" The Innkeeper quickly said, and was very thankful that BT were friendly with her as well.

Meanwhile, Brandon would find that a spoon had turned into a fork.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:18 am

Shinigami seems almost startled as Moon speaks to him; he looks around for a moment before lowering his gaze onto the little elemental. He bends at his knees and squats down, holding out his hand to her. Ordinarily he'd never make that gesture to anyone (mainly because they'd run screaming at the very sight of him), but he was perfectly capable of suppressing his deathly aura so that even a sick person could withstand it. Somehow, his skeletal face actually manages a smile.

"I am Shinigami, a god of death from a planet known as Earth." Thoughtfully, he adds; "And sorry for the silence; I was peering into the ethereal plane. I had sensed a disturbance, though it appears this dimension is severely limiting my range. I figured I may be able to see farther if I concentrated, but it was no good," he says, mournfully.
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Brandon stares at the spoon and concentrates on it for a while. Wasn't that just a fork a moment ago? He picks it up and holds it for a moment, feeling for magic traces, wondering if he'd find any elemental energy inside the spoon.
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:57 pm

*Sorry for my absence/semi-absence, I was gone to Disney with Hunuki for for the week. Just got back*
"If Zeig and the Chaoticans do attack, the best weapons to use are opal weapons. Their armor is extremely tough," she responded to Moon, then looked to Harris when he addressed her. She listened, then nodded a little. "Well... if you ever want to get rid of it, I might be able to help out. The Serenians' were good healers... while those born under Makuma, the god of life, could heal and regenerate limbs... those born under Kanea, the god of Purity, specialize in... well... purifying... diseases, poisons, darkness... just about anything. Probably one of the reasons why I can't get drunk. My body eliminates the alcohol as I drink it, so it doesn't affect me at all. So.. maybe that will help ease your mind..." she looked to Moon a little. "If there's any issues with this Queen, I should be able to deal with it." she smiled lightly.

Zolice listened to the Innkeeper. So she wasn't dead. She was... somewhere else. She couldn't help but still weirded out, looking at whatg was going on outside, then towards BT. "His-"

She was interrupted by the dog speaking for himself, "My name is Renton, and I am a doberman with a highly sophisticated AI," he said in an almost human tone, seeming proud of himself.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:29 am

Moon shakes Shinigami bony hand, and smiles kindly. She wasn't fearful of Shinigami, nor showed any. She was quite resistant against the aura to begin with, as if the two aura's were repelling each other, but not in a violent manner. "I'm Moon, as you may already know by now. I'm a Energy based life form that was born from the tears of my ancestors, to fight against the injustice that was brought upon my people. I'm what is known as the first warrior elemental born into existence. Now I follow an oath which is 'Life before all else' as it means my life is of no value to those around me." Moon explained.

Tess' attention was slowly brought upon Renton, as one of her cables turned towards him, and then a few others, eventually she was facing him. "An cybernetic AI Doberman... How... Unique..." She said in a intrigued tone, eyeing, and inspecting the doberman. "What kind of power plant are you running? Also, you must have a really complicated AI core underneath all that armor..." She asked, while standing there, as her cables come to a rest, hanging loosely by her sides.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:03 am

Renton looked up towards Tess, "I run on a power cell integrated into my body. And my AI is just merely in my brain. It was Zolice here who built my body, designed and created the power cell, and programmed by AI."

Zolice rubbed the back of her neck a little. "It really isn't that big a deal.. ... we... really should be trying to find a way back home..."

Renton rolled his eyes. "You just don't like being around people... you can't stay locked up in your workshop forever. Your uncle isn't here, so you don't have to worry about him. Just relax for once. Seriously. You're going to work yourself to death."

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:05 am

"Now a robotic AI dog you don't see every day. A robotic AI dog that can talk is something you really don't see every day." BT said, slightly surprised about Renton being able to talk. He then seems to realise something "Oh, speaking of AI..." he motions over at B-O7, which quickly drives over "don't want to keep CB trapped in a cramped AI chip, so I'll but her in B-O7 for a while." He opens a compartment on the rover and inserts what looks to be a small Data chip. After a second a voice can be heard from the rover, grainy as if it was coming out of a not very high quality speaker "Hey boss... Uh, why am I in the rover?". BT stood up before replying "Haven't been able to get to a new ship, seem to be in a place I can't access the void in." he then turned back to Renton "So, what kit do you have? anything special?"
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:54 am

Renton looked to BT. He was about to say something, only to have Zolice clamp her mechanical and normal hands around his muzzle. She had dropped her large toolbox which had clattered open to show mechanical parts.

"Don't you dare," Zolice scolded, glaring down at the dog.

"You realize that does nothing, right?" he replied, his voice unhindered by her clasping his mouth shut. "Maybe you should show off more than you do."

"Syn already wants me dead, the last thing I want is him to want me dead and steal my work."

The dog merely rolled his eyes. "And Syn isn't here. Relax. You're a paranoid workaholic that needs to unwind every once and awhile..."

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:20 am

Tess lightly giggled, and pets Renton. "Hey, you should be proud of her, I know how it is like, as I feel the same for the Testament. To her you are her baby, her pride and joy. When ever I build something, it becomes a part of me. That chair for instance, I'm proud at how well it came out, but in a way it is my own work, my mark on the world around me... As for the Testament, she is a mark around the world's around all of us, and willing to provide a hand when needed. If someone was to board my Testament and attempted to study it, or take it apart it, I'd probably kill them if they didn't ask me of course..." She then turns towards BT "I'm sorry BT, that doesn't mean you can board the Testament, the technology is far too advance to just hand around, responsibility must always come first before anything." She added, and sat down.

Tess takes a gander towards the toolbox, and blinks. "Guessing these are spare parts?" She asked Syn.