[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kurusu

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Kurusu » Wed May 30, 2018 4:16 pm

"Agh, I'm sorry my friend! This place been through some rough patches, but we still got food and drinks if you want them!" The Innkeeper said to the girl just behind CDR, before he turned his attention back to the armored soldier. "You are in the Inn! Its an inter-dimensional place that you can meet all sort of people here and get to know them over fine food and drinks!" The Innkeeper said proudly, before he realized that he was still out of beer and the kitchen was half busted, and then quickly decided to change the subject.

"What would you like this fine night my friends?" He said to both Lilith and CDR.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 30, 2018 5:11 pm

BT, who was working on carving a protection rune onto a table he had just finished creating, called over to CDR "We were just before now on planet designation 195830-IG1, planet called Lyris, before it was rather unfortunately destroyed by a Class 5 warp storm anomaly." He had a suspicion that the designations this suited person used were different from the ones used by the grand panel, but still used them "Right now we are somewhere I don't even know. Not anywhere on the mapped multiverse, nor does it seem to play by any normal rules. According to the person who runs this little pocket dimension, we're gonna be here for a while so sit back and take up the Innkeeper's offer for a drink. I'd recommend the floran nectar but it seems that particular drink is sadly out of stock from the look overs I've done."
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Myrn
Intermediate Mod

Post by Myrn » Wed May 30, 2018 5:54 pm

"Yeh, no kidding," Lilith commented and whistled to herself. "I'll take whatever ya got left, man."

"Sure is a hell of a Cantina, that's for sure.." Lilith muttered under her breath as she further walked in and looked for any available table surface and a seat that is preferably capable of holding up her undisclosed weight. Hell, there was some shiny stone looking chair with a creature that shared her hair color. Admittedly it was rather cute looking and some other thing seemed melted into its fur. Urgh.. Lilith verbally grumbled and passed by another who shared features like hers. Well, could have, seeing he was missing an arm and the other being a complete mess. The frak happened to this guy? No, but really, how did this guy lose half of his limbs? After giving his sorry state a once over, Lilith dared to chance the stool at the bar next to the poor sod.

"So, Mr. tall, scarred, and handsome, you got a name to go with that arm of yours?"
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Mulluns

Post by Mulluns » Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 pm

CDR looked over to the one that told him where they were. He tilted his head some at the suggestion, as well as where exactly they were.

"I don't recognize the name of the planet or designation number. It's uncharted territory then..."

He turned back towards the inn keeper.

"The hospitality is appreciated... but I cannot drink while still on duty. I am CDR-382, Supreme Commander of the Xenomancer Empire. Communications don't seem to be working here, but who is the one mentioned who runs this place? There was... someone out there that looked familiar..."
"I have no enemies, merely topographies of ignorance. The people drift aimlessly, collecting into clans wherever they find a glimmer of knowledge."

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Thu May 31, 2018 3:41 am

"I call him leftie, cutie... whoa damn!" Piers said cheekily as he turned towards the women who he assumed to be flirting with him (can't blame her ayy). However, he was immediately impressed with what he was seeing. What she was packing was impressive, and very beautiful. Piers couldn't take his eyes of the equipment she had, and he really wish his snazzy vest wasn't so torn up by the mess back in Lyris.

Her four synthetic limbs, that is.

"What about your four friends there? Got a name for em?" Piers asked, definitely intrigued at the women.

At the same time, the Innkeeper said to CDR, "you probably meant Kali, my friend. We ended up here and not inside a sun or a volcano because of her!" The Innkeeper laughed, still quite visibly excited at the stunt he pulled off recently. "You said someone looked familiar, my friend? What do they look like?"
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Mulluns

Post by Mulluns » Thu May 31, 2018 4:13 am

Turning away from the two that decided to start flirting, not wanting to get disgusted by the sight of intimacy or openly flirting about prosthetics, CDR turned his full attention onto the friendly bartender.

"Kali... that was her name... and that's who I was referring too... I thought I recognized her out there... The Guardian... I should see her. I appreciate your help, Civilian." He gave him a nod, then once again turned around and started out to where he saw Kali.
"I have no enemies, merely topographies of ignorance. The people drift aimlessly, collecting into clans wherever they find a glimmer of knowledge."

Myrn
Intermediate Mod

Post by Myrn » Thu May 31, 2018 4:56 am

At first Lilith made a face at being called a cutie. She was only describing the man and the quality work of his arm in mind. Fraken hell, you're being honest for one sec and the idgit takes it elsewhere.

"Well, let's have a looksie," Lilith began and gestured each respective limb. "We got ourselves here the rightie, my leftie, kriffing piece of shite." She kicked her right leg out and let it clak against the bar with a heavy thud. She may or may not have caused a dent or crack or two but the place was falling apart to begin with. Just like the man before her. "And of course my favorite soon-to-be-up-your-ass boot if ya call me a cutie again."
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu May 31, 2018 6:56 am

Wonderloaf jumped, and looks over at Lilith. "What can I call you? Oh I'm WonderLoaf by the way!" She proclaimed, a little shaken from the heavy impact kick, and then gets comfortable again where she is at...

Back at the shrine, Moon was ready to go, and waited for everyone else that might tag along. She glances up at Shinigami and blinks "You've been quiet for awhile, is something wrong? Oh and I don't think we had the pleasure of introducing ourselves properly. My name is Alice Moon, and this here is Admiral William Harris, you can also call him Harris for short. Pleasure to meet you." She announced towards Shinigami in a calm tone.

She didn't know at the time that Shinigami was the 'god of death', but she didn't really put any thought into it. To her, she believes that everyone gets the same amount of respect, as this was her nature in things.

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Thu May 31, 2018 2:35 pm

Piers put his hands up when he heard Lilith's less than friendly response. Come on, cutie is a compliment! "Hey I mean what I said! Don't blame me here."

"Anyway, I'm a prosthetic enthusiast myself, as you may have guessed. Your kit looks rugged and really heavy duty, so I'm real interested. They do anything special?"

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu May 31, 2018 4:20 pm

Tess lightly chuckled at Piers "careful Piers, she might make an example out of you, just to show how 'rugged' and 'heavy duty' they are..." She smiled, as her cables slowly swing from her movements. "A fan of prosthetic's hmm? I can create some for you, if you'd like me too, maybe make some modifications to your current, I am an Engineer Elemental after all, just find some material for me to convert, and ill gladly do it for you." She added in a cheerful tone.