[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Monika
Casual Mod

[INN] The Inn

Post by Monika » Thu May 31, 2018 5:14 pm

Renton
The door to the inn opened, a blonde woman with her hair pulled up into a ponytail walked in. At her side was a robotic doberman. she had a tank top on, which exposed Burns and a mechanical right arm, the burns going up her neck and covering the right side of her face. She adjusted her glasses, and her large toolbox, looking around. "Where in the blazes am I?" she had found herself in a forest and came to this building.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Thu May 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Brandon remembers what he was supposed to be doing and rushes inside. He grabs the sporange and walks over to the Innkeeper. "Hey, uhm... can I borrow your kitchen? Or do we have an alchemy lab? Or something?" He looks around. "I need to prep this devil ferns sporange, and I didn't bring my own supplies..."
Gecko wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am
You cheeky monkey

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Thu May 31, 2018 10:00 pm

Lilith narrowed her eyes before rolling them with a snort after a pause of silence. If Piers were to watch her closely, he would have noted the barest of tugs at the corner of her lips. At least she seemed to have accepted it for what it was, not like she'd say when asked. Unfortunately, Lilith did not see WonderLoaf nor had an idea where the voice came from and had placed her chin against her knuckles in brief confusion.

"Anyway, I'm a prosthetic enthusiast myself, as you may have guessed. Your kit looks rugged and really heavy duty, so I'm real interested. They do anything special?"

"Nothing too special, pretty standard really." Lilith waved off Tess's comment about her beating Piers down but she did reach for her left calf and revealed a compartment with small tools specific for tuning and more delicate work. "I do my own thing, but I'm not against looking at others." She chuckled at the Engineer Elemental who offered to modify Piers' prosthetics.

"I think... Piers, was it?" Lilith glanced over to him more specifically at his lack of a rightie. "..needs more than just a modification."
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:21 am

Tess glanced at Lilith, and smiled. "Well, look no further, my whole body is a exosuit..." She claimed, while standing there, and adjust one of her cable to remove it, pulling it off, and setting it on the table. "That cable uses synthetic muscle fibers to allow it to flex like a real limb, capable of handling a blow from a lightbolt, and then some. Also performs mass data transfers, able to perform a data link on the quantum level, so there is no lag in reaction time... The Testament IV is based off the same technology. Elemental's have no real use for Ships, but I think it is fun to build something, and accept the challenge in doing so."

Tess then glanced at Piers, and smiled. "I don't think my modifications will fix that however, that is Piers, and his personality isn't a module that can be simply removed. But maybe someday, Ill be able to... maybe reprogram him?" As Tess joked a little.

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:14 am

"Welcome to the Inn! We've got hot foods, drinks, and warm beds! What will it be tonight my friend?" The Innkeeper said to the girl with a metallic arm. One might wonder if the Innkeeper got tired of saying that, but he never would!

"Kitchen? It's right behind the bar through that... door." The Innkeeper said to Brandon and pointed towards a door, which the knob suddenly fell off. "Yeah... it's a bit busted, friend, but I'm sure there are just enough equipment to perform some simple alchemy. Don't forget to wash the pot, my friend! There aren't much left." He added before turning his attention back to the blonde girl.

Piers, meanwhile, poked his mechanical stump on his right shoulder. It had some elaborate looking gears and circuits and a large socket for attaching an arm to it. "Yeah, it's gonna need more than modification. That's totally not an understatement."

"Now, the bionics I use don't have that sort of big data capabilities like yours, Tess, but me and my sister can guarantee our synthetic muscle are going to stand up against your own pretty well! We're up for some engineering challenge!" Piers said, shaking his left fist proudly. "But please don't brainwash me. There are better ways to get my attention." He added with a wink.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:12 am

Lilith was rather impressed by the more advanced tech that was Tess. But then again, everything can look advanced when you were born and raised on an isolated planet that is the equivalent to a galactic federal prison. Staring at the cable on the table before her, Lilith tried to study it as Tess went into details. Normally she'd take things apart and learn each piece part by part before putting it back together with a few modifications of her own. But in order for her to do so, she would first need materials to work with.

"Don't think I'd pass up a good challenge either. As for brainwashing... best not let him be aware." Lilith jokingly whispered loud enough for Piers to hear anyway.

"I think I've stayed ahem.. mysterious long enough as it is. Name's Lilith." She held out her left hand for Piers while giving her right for Tess.
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:49 am

"It is a pleasure to meet you Lilith. Sorry that I've haven't introduce my self, how rude of me... My name is Tess as you may already know, This is 1 of 4 different exosuits I have, one is a walker tank, my ship, this form, and finally my real form." She said calmly, and shook her hand.

"Engineer Elementals have a advantage of taking raw materials... and turning them into equipment, sort of like any other elemental, however, what we design, the blueprints are in our heads. You do not wan't know how many blueprints are tied to the Testament, nor the amount of material it required, but..." She held out her hand and demonstrates her ability, as a cable absorbs a broken chair in the Inn, and in her hand the molecules reform back into a brand new chair... like it just came from the store, just not Ikea... "I wasn't limited to a chair, I could have made a very small fusion reactor with that material, however, if the material is in equal parts, it will not take more material to recreate it. This is also why I do not need a parts bay for the Testament, as long as the components remain within the hull, I can recreate it, or have spare material on board." She sets the chair down, and sits on it. As her other cables help support her 700+ pound frame.

Tess then lifts her shroud that covers her head to reattach the cable, the connection point looks like a flat disk with interlocking connections on 4 points, spread out evenly on the disk. She moves the cable around a little till it slides into place, and a few clicks are heard. Then the cable comes to life, as the tip arc's with electricity, and extends outwards to show a inner heat sink as it lets out a small puff of hot air, then mechanically clicks back into place as if nothing happened. Tess lowers the shroud over her cables, and looks at Lilith, and Piers. "Oh, I forgot that they can also fire plasma... A lance form more like, as I have 8 cables, I can control them all around me, and aim at most of 8 targets at a time of course."

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:54 am

BT had at this point finished 3 new tables and was currently pushing them into positions to replace their broken counterparts. He had overheard the conversation between Tess, Piers, and Lilith and was intrigued at how in depth elementals and their powers could be "Y'know, I need to hire some elementals it seems; they'd work wonders for repairs and refitting. I can honestly see right now a ship that is manned by like twenty of them and the cannons just morph into different forms depending on the weaponry required. I could see that becoming a new norm in military equipment." he chuckles before jokingly adding "Care to come under my payroll?"

At this time a small beam of energy extends from his palm to the rune on the table he was pushing, and said rune flairs into life, a soft red glow emanating from it.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Zolice didn't respond to the Innkeeper, not because she meant to be rude, but because she was dumbfounded by things appearing out of nowhere, and people talking about things she didn't understand. "I.. think I'm either dead... or dreaming... either way.. let's get out of here, Renton... this place is too freaky...."

"You got that right.." the robotic dog replied as the two inched back for the door.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 pm

As Zolice backed up; out of the treeline came the three engineers. Only now they had, wait, mech suits? That's right, they had somehow created mech suits reminiscent to the loader suit from aliens, however instead of pincers they had a wide and frankly stupid array of weapons. They were all extremely drunk, and singing a song in a language that only BT actually understood {because to get over the language barrier of the multiverse the shadow alliance use one standard language that everyone learns upon enlisting}. BT, seeing the antics they had got into, stifled a laugh. "Well that... that's just a day in the bloody life isn't it" He went outside and told the drunken trio to "shove off before you accidentally burn the place down with you lot inside" and came back in, stopping when he actually notices Zolice and her dog. "huh, nice robo-hound. What's it's name?" he asked, interested in the seemingly very advanced tech and appearance of it.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane