[RP]Military Espionage and politics roleplay

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
SexyStonerGal

[RP]Military Espionage and politics roleplay

Post by SexyStonerGal » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:30 pm

Current location, Roswell New Mexico. Year 2018. Over the past few weeks government agencies have been catching chatter from a handful of different terrorist groups. They are afraid there is some sort of eminent attack, All Agencies are on high alert! People have been stocking up of supplies... stores are having a hard time keeping long life products and water on their shelves. Gas is becoming a growing problem to keep as well.. Gas stations frequently having no gas signs posted , this is highly because of rising tensions in the middle east.

DeathKyle

Re: [RP]Military Espionage and politics roleplay

Post by DeathKyle » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:33 am

Matt was poised up tall on his front porch glaring at the sheer size of his land. With a beer in his hand and a confederate flag looming over the scenery, Matt was determined to secure his home. He ran over his doomsday list preparing for the worst.
Canned food and ammo...check, water and gas...check, generator fixed and ready...check Matt looked down at his last item on his list and smiled gleefully. A fuckload of alcohol...double check. His neighbor, Bill Gundy, was out back near his shelter stocking the ammo. You see Bill was a great friend of Matt, and when they heard the rumors about an imminent attack they decided to gear up and secure their families on Matt's ranch. Bill was here with his wife and two daughters while Matt only had to worry about his only son, John, who turned 17 as of yesterday. Matt gulped the last of the beer setting it down before stomping down crushing the aluminum tin can. "Ain't no infidel gonna bring us down!" He exclaimed outloud.

I have many miles to go before I sleep
I have many miles to go before I sleep

Nephimzariel

Re: [RP]Military Espionage and politics roleplay

Post by Nephimzariel » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:18 pm

"I kn-knew it..." Cabit cackled softly, adjusting the crushed tinfoil hat he'd fashioned himself, and smoothing his hand over the silver peppered beard that had sprung up without his notice. "I just knew it."

Static and white noise was being filtered and manipulated through several machines and monitors that might have been top tech in the seventies, but would likely require an antique dealer to identify now; Cabit had modified them of course. He bounced from monitor to monitor clinging to the headphones covering his ears and straining to hear "the signal."

"Terrorists my ass. They're coming. They're finally coming. Let's see now, up three degrees..." Cabit sprang out and adjusted one of the satellite dishes that clung to his barely recognizable motor home trying to clean up "the signal."

Cabit knew to keep clear of people's properties, but he hardly kept himself hidden. The motor home was unmistakable and infamous around town. It could be parked along maintenance roads, or alleys, or even creeping out mothers at local playground parking lots - and if they knew just how oblivious Cabit was to the kids, they might be more concerned with his ability to drive around the little tykes rather than worry that he might offer them candy, or at least they should be.