The Return to Genric

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Re: The Return to Genric

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Fri May 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Alex snaps his head over to Harris. "No." He shakes his head at the idea. "That would cause unnecessary casualties. Plus, most people wouldn't want to be mutated. That's a bad idea in every way you look at it, aside from the fact that fire would be drawn from us... Which gives me another idea. What is that blast made of again? The one in the lasers?"
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Outskirts of New Genric, March 19th 2058

Mr Johnson stood quietly, listening to the whole conversation. Looking at his eyes, it is obvious something is on his mind. As Harris addressed him, he snapped back to life. "Void, the Trust haven't come here because they only come if reported. Out here there's little amity for the Trust, though not enough that people hate them. Just enough that if they see a powered who isn't hurting anyone, they won't call. That being said, we probably should move somewhere more private. Network, any ideas?" "Yeah, I hacked the doors to the old power plant a while back. Logs said that right before it shut down -- you know they shut down a plant last summer when the Aliburt CF Reactor MK II was unveiled, right? -- they replaced a bunch of parts. I could get the reactor running to shield your presence, easy.""Good. Now..." Mr Johnson turned to face Maya. "Good god they make them younger and younger. You're what, sixteen? Seventeen? I don't need another Shadow Spider on my hands. You're not going to die on me, or get shot in the back, right? I won't pretend to know how the whole 'Elemental guardianship' thing means, and I'd like to know how many people are coming with me before we teleport."
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Wed May 30, 2018 2:45 am

Outskirts of New Genric, March 19th 2058

Maya listened closely to the conversation with interest. They wanted to get noticed by the Trust, but she couldn't understand why. If it were her on the job, she'd do it as stealthily as possible, take fewer casualties and other hits. And a surprise attack was always better, right?The thought was swept to the side as Mr. Johnson confronted her, asking some odd questions, mentioning one familiar name. Shadow Spider. Huh.

"You make it sound like I want to get killed," Maya said with a scoff. "No, I'm not gonna get shot in the back. I'm not stupid." A thought bit at the back of her brain and she turned to look back at her apartment. Her mother wouldn't notice if she was out one night, would she? It wouldn't be the first time, anyways.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm coming!"
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed May 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Alex nods his head. "I'm coming. If anything, I can stay out of sight, so unless this guy has extremely sensitive energy sensors, I'll be invisible." He walks over to Maya. "So, what can you do?" He points to her hand, referring to the ring.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:44 am

Harris and Void both nod in agreement. "Sure... We will be going nowhere good if we stay here, and I'm sure that Void will agree." Harris announced, as Void nodded again, and crossed her arms, waiting to go for the most part.

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 am

Outskirts of Genric, March 19 2058

Maya looked down at her hand as Alex pointed out the ring she had formed around her hand to prove that she was a mutant, asking about what her power was. She allowed it to swell and take shape again, this time taking out her other hand as well and forming an identical disk. Upon creation, the disks both had a thread of energy trail towards each other, forming a bond between them.

"It's something that I inherited, evidently. It's some kind of energy-based thing I can control. I think it's called magic, sometimes. You know what I mean?"

In all honesty, Maya didn't exactly know the full extent of her abilities. Her mother always forbade her to utilize them, but Maya still occasionally snuck off to try things out, whether it meant going to cause a bit of a mess in a warehouse or simply shoot disks at empty bottles in some secluded space. Maybe now she would get the chance to see what she could actually do.

"What about you, is there anything you can do?"

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Alex grins at Maya, and turns his ears invisible, then pops them back, then turns his tail invisible. He lifts his hand and shows it to her. "No tricks up my sleeve..." Then his whole arm disappears. "What I've got is the power of illusion, short range as it may be. I can basically morph my appearance to what I need to be." He fades his arm back into view, then glows for a second, and appears like Maya for a moment. When he speaks, he uses her voice as well. "This power was something I discovered a long time ago when I lead the resistance. It works well for when I'm out raiding warehouses that are controlled by the government to get materials for my friends." He shifts back to his original form. His tail sways a little, just to show it off a bit.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Outskirts of Genric, March 19 2058

Maya gave an impressed nod as Alex displayed his abilities and grinned. "That's actually really neat, I like it! It's useful."

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Alex grinned at Maya. "Your ability is pretty useful as well, I'd imagine! I mean, c'mon, energy blasts? That's like... twice as useful as my skill!"
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Void glances at Alex "I think Alex has seen first hand at how I react to the world around me..." She opened a portal next to her that leads to the void of all places, as the un-natural pitch black that lies beyond gives a haunting vibe...

Harris keeps quiet, and stands there. He wasn't much of a show off, as he would rather keep his abilities to himself, the less that these 'Trust' freaks know about him, the better.