The Waiting Room

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
ulfur

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by ulfur » Sat May 12, 2018 4:26 am

Matthew catches his breath for a while lying down inside the golem-hatch with the others. Sensing that everything is safe where they are, Matthew tells the group "Oh, it's fine. That wasn't such a bad hit." However, he looks to Pearl. "You can still take a look at it if you like." He wonders just exactly things got so intense in here while he was gone. What exactly is the story behind the people he met in this Waiting Room so far? Who are these enemies and what do they want? "The situation isn't all that bad..." he pipes up, "at least, they didn't hit my beautiful face."

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat May 12, 2018 4:34 am

At this point the enemy were being steadily driven back. Both sides were highly skilled; so the fight went down to equipment, of which BT's team just had the advantage, and numbers. It seemed that there was a constant supply of warships and soldiers to replace the injured and damaged for BT's side; however this could not be said for the opposing force, which was slowly losing ships and soldiers alike. The imminent victory on the ground was further cemented when a portion of the enemy's front line was broken and BT's team took full advantage, flooding into the hole and seemingly destroying the enemy ranks from the inside. Eventually, the morale of the attackers was broken and they started to flee; and when seeing so BT ordered his fighters to let them retreat instead of killing the last few ships and men. The constant gunfire died down; the battle was over.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat May 12, 2018 4:55 am

Pearl checks Matthew over only finding a little scratch. She cleans it and puts a small bandage on it . " did the fighting just stop ? Is it safe?"

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 am

If anyone could see outside, they would see that BT's ships were landing on the ground, and that the troops were organising and returning to them. The metal Behemoth still stood, facing the golem; before two of BT's ships came and attached large metal ropes (like the ones helicopters use) and lifted it up into the air. A knock is heard on the hatch of the golem, and Bartholomew opens it to let BT inside.

BT: "right, the fighting's over, the enemy surrendered and fled. Strike-12, report back to your ship." The trio salute and jog off towards the nearest ship.
Crash course on my IP

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 14, 2018 7:37 am

Pearl steps cautiously out of the golem and looks around at the destruction , she heads to the apothecary to mix up healing potions .

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 14, 2018 9:42 am

The damage to the surroundings was surprisingly small as the "ground" was rather invulnerable, the only damage going to hastily constructed barriers and forward bases. However there were masses of injured units on both sides (BT's team seemed to have captured quite a few enemies and were treating them before interrogation), and there were lines of bodybags.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Crash course on my IP

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Tue May 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Brandon steps out of the golem and looks over damages. He doesn't see any, and the only thing missing is a couple of leaves, which would grow back bigger and more beautiful than before. He smiles at his own handiwork and bounces around excitedly for a bit. "I knew it would work! I just knew it!" He spins, and wonders whatever happened to Shanavore in the attack. He shrugs, she's probably fine. He's just too happy that his Giga worked.
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 pm

BT approaches Brandon. "sorry about the warzone that kinda happened. Had no clue that I'd be attacked, let alone by the Velnarian empire... Actually, I think I need to go do some interrogation and get to the bottom of this... still, we'll be out of your hair in no time, just need to get everyone patched up and set up new defenses, maybe a FOB, y'know incase this happens again."
Crash course on my IP

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Tue May 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Brandon sighs happily. "Yeah, whatever you need to do. BUT DID YOU SEE THAT?!" He grabs BT's shoulders. "My Gigagolem, designed specifically for moving around in the harshest of terrains, just surpassed its original goal, not only withstanding an attack but a WHOLE BOMBARDMENT FROM AN ALIEN RACE!!" Brandon lets go. "This has got to be the best moment of my life as a golem maker!"
Gale hops out of the golem and rushes over to the apothecary and grabs a potion from the shelves. She rushes back and gives it to BT. "Here, take this potion to whoever your superior is and tell them to drink it. It's a sort of luck potion, though what sort of luck they get is really up to chance."
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue May 15, 2018 7:50 pm

BT chuckles softly. "My superior? I have none my friend, you see that army out there? It's mine. Still, a luck potion, could be useful since the multiverse is generally out to get me 24/7..." he presses behind his ear and the helmet retracts around his head, revealing his true form. Bald, his skin a literal void of swirling black and some vague purple, a bug-like jaw and mouth, and bright, burning purple eyes. "Down the hatch" he says and he downs the whole thing before doubling over "oh my god that tastes so bitter holy hell"
Crash course on my IP