The Waiting Room

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Thu May 10, 2018 1:52 pm

Brandon looks at Alexander, not intimidated. "This is my golem, so dammit, I'm going to help defend it." He takes a better stance, and puts energy into the shield. Swirling runes appear on the front, and it strengthens. He taps the golem's side, and the golem gets a bit of a boost, healing any damages. He then puts more energy into his shield, keeping it strong.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Alexander growls slightly "you are a civilian. These are highly trained soldiers. Are you s-"

Bartholomew taps Alexander on the side. "Stand down brother. The way he holds his weapons makes me believe that he is adequately trained. Besides that, we must focus our attention on the door in-case the enemy breaks through" Alexander grunts and turns back to the door. Bartholomew addresses Brandon. "I am sorry for my big friend, he can be a bit rough around civilian presences. however, what he says does have a modecom of sense to it; i don't know how much experience you have but our assailants are skilled combatants. Are you sure you are willing to put your life at risk like this?"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Thu May 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Brandon nods. "I'm here because I want to do something of use. If I just sat behind and let someone else protect my creation, what sort of creator would I be?"
Gale taps Alexander's leg. "Hey, young man... Is there a chance you know anything about the herb known as Terris root? I've been looking at it and I've been unable to access it as of yet, but the design of your armor is identical to a certain style I was told of... and from what I was told, the people who make that armor also cultivate Terris root."
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Alexander chuckles "heh. I wouldn't be surprised if Shepard did cultivate whatever you're talking about. Once this blows over talk to BT, he can probably set you up with his contact details."

Outside the golem, the battle is waging in its fullest. 100s of combatants on either side. The enemy has given up on shelling the mega-golem, but it is still hit by the occasional mis-aimed shell or missile. The zealot tank is no more; it had picked a fight with a ship who's port and starboard were quite literally just walls of missile pods. One could possibly see an area with just no living combatants except for BT, who is just cutting the enemy down; every now and then an enemy gets a shot in and BT seems to be killed only for a second before suddenly appearing right at the shooter and cutting them down.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by ulfur » Thu May 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Matthew breaks out of his bewildered state upon hearing the voices calling him in. He flies in zig-zags over to the golem then glides upward to jump into the hatch. Just before he makes it in, his wing is shot through. His flight curves downward causing him to strike into the golems side, onto which he just barely holds, dragging his fingernails along the surface. Legs kicking in the air and wings flapping, Matthew inches toward the hatch. Luckily, the group manages to pull him inside.

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 10:56 pm

Pearl climbs up to the head of the golem. Watching out the head eyes to see the battle.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 4:42 am

Bartholomew drags Matthew to a safe spot in the golem, and presses down on one of where you assume an ear is, yelling: "this is Brother Bartholomew, designation KG-26179, requesting immediate medivac. A civilian has been shot and we have no medics at our location. over."

Pearl watches as the battle rages on, and is startled when she sees from the corner of the golem's vision a gigantic metal behemoth stomping across the battlefield. Both arms have been replaced by massive cannons and the shoulders are lined with dozens of missile tubes. The thing has to be as tall, if not taller, than the golem they are in. and it seems to be coming towards them.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Erel-Mae » Fri May 11, 2018 10:18 am

( please don't control my character, I will decide how she responds to giant metal monsters)


Spotting the giant metal monster Pearl frowns and turns around the call for a medic just registered in her brain.
" I am a healer..I can take a look"

She awaits a reply and watches the monster moving closer. She is filled with apprehension and clutches her long fluffy tail hoping BT and his friends can take it down.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 11:49 am

{sorry}

The metal giant fires four long missiles (and we're talking proper intercontinental ones here); they snake towards the golem and pass it by, one very nearly hitting the golem's head directly where Pearl is, and detonate behind it.


Far down on the battlefield, BT looks up and sees the metal behemoth. "wait... how'd a monolith get in here? I thought we were having troubles with the amount of room to fight, so how'd they get one in?"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Fri May 11, 2018 8:41 pm

"Shit! Everyone in the golem?!" Brandon looks around and counts heads. He looks at the floor. His eyes glow, and he checks the golem's status. It's damaged, but it'll survive.
Gale rushes over to help Pearl if needed. "Is there anything I can do to help as well?"
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests