The Waiting Room

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 09, 2018 10:39 am

Three knocks are heard on the door, in quick succession. any cameras looking out the door can't see anyone, but someone is out there.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed May 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Brandon makes a mad dash across the Waiting Room, trying to get to the golem. He weaves left and right, attempting to dodge the bullets. He nods to the people guarding the golem and leaps inside. He closes the hatch. "Everybody ready?"
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 09, 2018 2:48 pm

The knocking repeats. louder and slightly more desperate this time. Gunshots can be heard nearby. Someone is out there and it sounds like they need to get in.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Pearl jumps when the hatch opens and Brandon jumps in . She is nervous but she nods softly " what do we need to do?"

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed May 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Brandon sighs at the knocking and opens the hatch. "Get in, whoever you are. If you're an enemy, you're dead meat anyway."
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by ulfur » Thu May 10, 2018 3:15 am

Suddenly, Matthew pops in again "Hey guys, what'd I mi--- WOAH!!!!" Matthew flies around in a panic among a hail of bullets. He was not the threat about to enter, but he did thoroughly regret his decision to return after his delivery rounds.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 3:29 am

When the door opens, for a second nobody is there. but in a shimmer of light the 3 people that saved Pearl de-cloak and rush in, guns pointed out the door to cover their movement.
They stand just in the door, and if they are speaking it's in a way that the other occupants can't hear. The trio consists of Alexander, the aforementioned giant with sword; Bartholomew, with a rifle on his back and some strange device in his hand; and Elizabeth, with a large sniper in her hands. Elizabeth breaks off from the group and looks for a spot with a window, preferably as high as possible.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 4:02 am

Pearl looks out through the golems hatch spotting Matthew, she calls him over to get inside the golem. " Come on ! "

User avatar
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Inn, mostly.
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Thu May 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Brandon points at a window through the eyes of the golem. "Right there, fire from there!" He rushes around the Golem's inside, grabbing a small sword and shield to fend off any hostiles trying to get into it.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Image
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Elizabeth gives a silent thumbs up and heads to the window and starts taking potshots down at any hostile she sees.

As Brandon heads to the door to defend it, he is stopped by Alexander. His voice is amplified by the small room and causes him to sound almost godlike

Alexander: "stand down civilian, we can handle this. I suggest you find somewhere safe and wait it out."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest