The Waiting Room

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Not having time to grab her dagger Pearl follows the command putting her paws in the air , she turns to face the solider only to have him move back behind her. " Hey don't hurt me.. I am a healer.. there is an unspoken rule about harming the healers.." she wishes she could get to the skullcap potion and find a way to make him drink it.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue May 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Enemy soldier: "Maybe for you, but round here you aren't with us so your considered a threat" *he moves the gun up to Pearl's head* "and the commander has given order to take no prison-"

He is cut off midword as something crashes straight into him. He is carries several feet before slamming into a garden wall. He slumps to the ground and groans.

Enemy Soldier: "wuh-what?" *he looks up and sees who he was tackled by* "o-OH DEAR GOD N-"

He is once again cut off as a heavy blade nearly cleaves him in two. Standing in-front is what seems to be a suit of living armour; nearly 8 feet tall, and on it's back is a thruster that you'd see on a jet. When it speaks its voice is heavily distorted to the point it's almost robotic, and also rather deep.

???: "should've followed the unspoken rule for healers"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Looking stunned Pearl eyes the large armor suit " um.. thanks for saving me.. " she looks at the new arrival " is it safe yet to go to the apothacary? "

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue May 08, 2018 7:55 pm

The metal giant doesn't speak, nor even seem to notice her say anything; it simply draws his great-sword out of the combatant and rests it against its shoulder.

From behind her comes another distorted, but much more regal sounding voice, frightening Pearl; "Right now not many places are safe"

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue May 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Brandon looks out the door at the ships, and his jaw drops. "Oh my golem..." He summons the Giga. "ALL OF YOU!! GET IN THE GIGAGOLEM!! IT'S GOT AN IMPENETRABLE ARMOR SHELL!" He takes cover in the magic room and stays there.
Gale rushes to the golem, hopping up and opening a hatch in the back. "Come on Pearl, get back here..."
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Jumping at the voice Pearl runs for the golem hopping inside as quickly as possible , she looks around inside the golem finding a corner to hide in.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 09, 2018 2:32 am

Due to the massive size of the golem, it almost instantly starts getting bombarded by enemy fire, as well as the odd bit of friendly fire from one of BT's ships. Any fire it takes doesn't seem to have much effect, but that doesn't mean that the armour of it can survive it forever. The figure that was behind Pearl before she ran into the golem stretches up and takes a look over the golem. He tilts his head slightly, as if unsure of something. The metal giant walks up to him.

Giant: "That thing looks like it should be able to protect them for a while, but certainly not forever"
Regal voiced person: "That is what I was afraid of, brother Alexander. Any suggestions of our next move?"
Alexander: "I say we guard any and all entrances to that thing. doesn't matter how resilient that thing is if someone gets inside. But I'll follow your lead Bartholomew"
Bartholomew: "I say that guarding the giant golem is a priority based on orders by lord BT" *into a radio* "Sister Elizabeth, form up on our location, we're moving out to protect and guard to the giant golem."

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 2:43 am

The golem shakes inside with every hit and Pearl loses her balance, falling to the floor she crawls to a more stable Location inside the golem. She wraps her tail around herself out of habit

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 09, 2018 2:55 am

An assault cruiser flying overhead had misjudged its altitude, and the lower section of one of the side, thruster pods clips the golem's head at high speeds; causing the ship to spin out and the golem to stumble forward slightly. Both manage to correct themselves before either serious crash; but with one of it's thrusters heavily damaged, the cruiser is forced to warp out of the battle, soon after a different vessel taking its place.

As the ship collides with the vessel, Elizabeth groups up with the other two.

Alexander: "that thing definitely wont hold up for long if our pilots are idiots like that..."

By now, The battle had turned from land vs air; into a ground vs ground-with-air-support fight. Unfortunately the ships that the enemy had called in as re-enforcement were starting to appear at this point.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 10:19 am

Inside the golem Pearl is getting frustrated at the jostling and is tempted to get out of here and try to make it to the exit of the room , but she is also afraid of being killed or captured by the enemy's. So for now she goes in search of Gale to keep herself busy.