The Waiting Room

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Gale laughs as he doubles over, and slams him on the back. "I know, it's bitter, but so is Lady Luck herself. So, you feelin' lucky?" Gales smiles at her own joke but gets a bit more serious. "Now, you should have luck in one way or another, for example, you might be in a situation where you would usually die, or you might just gamble better now. But don't try your luck. You shouldn't try to jump off a cliff, or do something you wouldn't usually do just because of that.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

The_Zephyr

Post by The_Zephyr » Thu May 24, 2018 5:05 am

the zephyr grabbes one last bottle of whine as he drunkenly stumbles out of the local bar into his starship in a vain attempt to quench his thirst for adventure "well *HIC* HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWWWWWN, WALKING DOWN THE ONLY ROAD IVE EVER KNOWN, LIKE A HOBO I WAS BORN TO WALK ALOOOOOONE"

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu May 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Shavanore was sitting in her animated chair stil and just simply observed and wouldn't mind a conversation but didn't know who all to talk to.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Edison

Post by Edison » Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 am

Edison sat in the waiting room, playing a phonograph.

Sent from my Android using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:17 am

Brandon walks in and snaps his fingers, a layer of dust flying off the floor, shelves, bottles, etc.. He turns around and looks at the rest of the room. He contemplates the condition of the place since he left. "This... Might take some work." He summons a small army of fire, forest, and water golems and orders them to clean the place. They burn old pieces of furniture, wash the floors and walls, sterilize the alchemy area, and renew the garden. The forest golems get to work growing new furniture straight through the floor and build new supports for the walls. The waiting room is now good as new, looking more green and natural than ever. "Thanks, guys!" He dispels the golems and waits for the return of anyone who wanted to wait.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Mae

Re: RE: THE WAITING ROOM

Post by Mae » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:39 pm

Rory enters, tucking a strand of her ginger hair behind her ear. She taps the side of her denim clad leg nervously, looking around.
"Hi?"
She fiddles with the locket around her neck, eyeing the walls and floor. Rory bites her lip and then tilts her head, as if listening to a voice. She nods and giggles quietly.
"Shh," she says with a smile, putting a finger to her lips. "I'll tell you when you can come out."

hidden in the shadows

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Brandon sneezes into existence next to Rory.
"Hey, welcome to the waiting room! Who's the friend?" He says, fiddling with some fire.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Mae

Re: RE: THE WAITING ROOM

Post by Mae » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:55 pm

Rory shrieks in surprise, jumping possibly 9 ft into the air. When she sees Brandon, she huffs, crossing her arms over her hoodie.
"It's not polite to sneak up on people," she says, pursing her lips and rolling her green eyes. "I'm Rory. And I'm talking to Annika."

hidden in the shadows