One Liner Paradise

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Re: One Liner Paradise

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:04 pm

As Killer read the incredibly long sentence, she realised that this little idea of hers has grown incredibly out of proportion and she had in fact, created yet another monster.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:08 pm

reversal time.
"Remember, no russian... Because I-I don't understand russian..." ~ Armour fairy

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Oh my goodness I wasn't expecting that!
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:53 pm

"MONSTER?! THAT'S IT!" Kirby, being a Star Warrior, essentially existed to destroy monsters- so staying true to that, she inhaled and swallowed the entire thread.