Zombie Apocalypse

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:23 pm

"Got another civilian out here guys, and the situation is worsening!" He keeps hacking and bashing at Zs, not letting a single one into the building. "Hey, you! Get over here! We need help!"
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Lynn runs over by Brandon and helps him fight the zoms she's beheading them as fast as she can but it soon becoming obvious that she's exhausted. She keeps swinging the sword though until either help arrives or the horde has been cleared.

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:17 am

Jeb finishes bashing the zombie's brain in, turning back. "Coyne!" he shouts, the transmitter from his belt long torn away. They had dawdles too long, and he and Coyne had gotten separated as a horde of zombies broke through the upstairs barricade. He had been steadily making his way closer to the door they had come in, and now he ran out to meet Brandon and Lynn. "I got split from Coyne! I think we have to leave her, or we're undead meat! Sorry I wasn't responding, comms went down after a particularly nasty horde surprised us!" He shouted this amidst smashing zombie brains with his baton. "One of you, get on the wheel!"
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed May 02, 2018 2:34 am

Brandon keeps smashing. "I can't drive! New girl, you got this?" He gets a few more solid hits in on the Zs and smashes one so hard the head just falls off, flying into a wall and splattering there.
Last edited by Zavier Antiguar on Sun May 06, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 02, 2018 2:52 am

the young girl nods and gets behind the wheel, starting the vehicle and shoving it into drive taking off crashing through the horde of zombies " hi by the way my name is Lynn, I am 14.. my folks were killed about a month ago. who are you guys ? "

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Sun May 06, 2018 5:18 am

"Call me Jeb. Homeland Security, anti-terrorism unit. Personally shot my brothers when they turned." Jeb grabbed one of the silenced guns in the backseat and popped out of the turret. He took aim briefly, then began firing on the zombies that lay before the Humvee.
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun May 06, 2018 12:18 pm

"Name's Brandon. Just a guy, nothing special. I'm a bit of a tinker, which is how I got these puppies." He shows off his weapons that he made. "I'm just here for the thrill of it all!" He grins, hops back up to the top of the car and starts firing on Zs.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun May 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Lynn tries to drive without losing control with the road debris and zombies. " So where am I driving us to ? " She has both hands on the wheel and is looking over the dash running over any Zoms that get in her way.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun May 06, 2018 12:33 pm

"We're going to a guard armory a few blocks over, It should be easy enough to find." He points in the general direction of the armory.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun May 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Nodding she heads towards the armory, keeping her eyes on the road and her sword by her side. She isn't sure yet on the guys because she's been fighting alone for months. But she's willing to give it a go.