Zombie Apocalypse

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
SexyStonerGal

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by SexyStonerGal » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:44 am

Coyne chuckled And returned the salute. "No need to get cleaned up if we are going to clear a building to make into a command center and HQ." She said with a smirk. "1st lieutenant Lisa Coyne. Sorry for being late on the introductions. Not currently active but served under the USMC up till one week before all this shit broke out." She said offering a nod of her head. "I spotted an older built Guard Amory a few blocks over.. It would be easy to fortify and and defend. Not to mention it has it's own power source, running hot water and power. Back up fallout shelter beneath... a decent domesticated munitions locker. private rooms and a large coed barracks. Gym small training facility. and one of the best infirmaries you could ask for in an armory." She said with a chuckle. "I have a good amount of supplies in the back i brought from my personal pre Z day Z shelter." She paused with a quick soft sigh. "NSA you don't say.. I know you guys run off of individual power cells. You have your own private web servers for the internet usage... So before i forget the armory still has a pretty large rations cache as well.. It has 2 separate fences. with a pathway 8 feet wide between the fences. the second Fence secures the moderately sized plot the armory sets on making it great for planting food stuffs. and hemp for manufacturing purposes." She said taking a breath. "So no problems following orders from a woman now is there?" She asked teasing with a chuckle. "Does anyone with you gentlemen have the experience in the role of spotter for a 2 man sniper team?" She asked curiously. "When we get to the armory and get it cleared we will set up a briefing room and a communications HQ Then we will plan our facility upgrades and needs." She smiled still watching down her sight as she watched for approaching Zs. "Walkers at our 3 o'clock atleast a dozen enroute 175 meters and closing." She said taking a deep breath her finger slipping through trigger guard taking aim she exhales the breath slowly to steady her self. The sound of her rifle echoing as the round penetrates the Zombie's skull exiting the back of skull leaving nearly a void where the back of his cranium should be. "I can get a few of them before they get too close if you guys want to deal with the ones that get closer." She said with a nod pulling the bolt of her sniper rifle back ejecting the empty brass and placing one in the chamber in smoothly transitioned movements. Taking another deep breath exhaling it slowly before taking another shot sending the back of a second zombie's head splattering on near by cars and structures. "Two down... Fuck! There is more behind the first dozen not sure about how many more.. Someone pass me the MK14 from the back.. Faster reload time and the ability to stop more decaying corpses." She chuckled shaking her head. "This is about to get fun!" She added waiting to be passed the new rifle as she placed the Sniper Rifle back into its rack behind her seat.

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:57 am

"Out of the frying pan..." muttered Jeb. He swung himself into the back of the Humvee, grabbing the rifle Coyne had requested. Feeding it through the front seat, Jeb addressed Coyne. "No problems with orders from a woman, commander. My old brothers, Kevin and Bob, were the best damn spotters I ever knew, but--" Jeb slipped into the passenger seat of the Humvee. "Unfortunately they lost their heads in that hospital! Now, I think there's a couple kids in there. I don't want to leave them, but we might have to if the Zees get too close! Orders, sir?"

(OOC Note: I haven't been on RPForums for a while, but it seems as if a few people aren't posting in this RP anymore. Personally, I wouldn't wait more than a week or two IRL before abandoning their characters. Honestly, I'm surprised that my character was able to come back after my absence.)
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

SexyStonerGal

Post by SexyStonerGal » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:23 am

Coyne smiled softly. "That is a good thing. Because i do enjoy giving orders." She teased snickering. Placing a round in the chamber placing the fire selector to 3 round burst. "Well we do not want to leave survivors behind.. You two want to start taking down Zs. Well clear these out then we can sweep and clear the building and extract the children." She said with a nod. "Sorry about your brothers... I'm sure we all have had our share of losses so not many who don't know how that feels. "We could always shoot from the rolled down windows with out any risk of being gotten to by the Zs. the windows have safety bars installed before i took it from the garage." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. She took aim at the approaching z's "150 meters and closing." She Took a few shots dropping 2 more Zs and bringing another to a slow crawl. "That's four down and one slowed to a literal crawl. We need to end these things quick so we can secure the civis." She said in a stern tone filled with concern. "We only have about 6 hours of daylight left. We are gonna wanna have that armory cleared and atleast get the communications Room up and running too before hitting the hay... That way we can keep someone at the radio. we man it in shifts so there's a radio person around the clock." She paused taking another burst shot dropping a fifth Z. "Five down one wounded! Come on Soldiers quickly!" She said with a head nod.

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:34 am

Jeb pulled himself up, rising out of the turret. Using his pistol, he began firing quickly at the zombies. "Make that seven dead, two wounded!"

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:40 am

Brandon unties himself from the roof and gets down, a crazed look in his eyes. This was going to get interesting! He grabs the flail first, bringing the sword in front of him, brandishing it as if he were one of the ancient knights of medieval times. He swings the flail in tight circles beside him. An evil grin crosses his face as he casually advances towards the Zs. The fun was about to start. Shots surrounded him, the wailing of the undead present in front of him, and the sound of the kill count behind him. He swings the flail to the right, knocking one head off. "Eight, two!" The sword jabs into another one, frying it, making another lifeless body drop. "Nine, two!" He brings the flail in a high, broad circle, knocking a few zombies in the head, splattering them. "Eleven, three~!" He keeps up the pattern of killing, no mercy upon the undead, but he takes the necessary precautions not to get hit as well, dodging and weaving, splattering and frying whatever gets close.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

SexyStonerGal

Post by SexyStonerGal » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:17 am

Coyne Would keep up the rapid firing of her three shot bursts. As the last Z rounded the corner and was dropped She sighed as the gunfire ceased. "That looks like the last of them atleast for the time being." She said wiping her brow in relief. "Ok now about these kids.. Anyone had eyes on them? familiar with the building layout?" She asked curiously trying to get any and all information about the situation and the building itself. "Can't ever be to safe or cautious.. Want to familiarize us all with the situation so we have a better chance of 100 percent mission success with no casualties." She said with a chuckle. Coyne would look over the building in question studiously. "So how many floors we talking? and on which floor is our package on?" She asked inquisitively. She pondered momentarily. "The two of you, See that hard olive green case back there in the compartment that has the lid broken off.. Each take one of those ear pieces and throat mics. They have a 10 mile radius with out obstruction... useful during ops to allow teams to communicate with out much along the lines of audible sound since it works on vibrations of the vocal cords to transmit ones words." She said with a soft chuckle. "So once we stew the information about this op we will then move into perform a sweep and clear to the package, then we will swiftly and carefully extract the package back to the humvee and we will make our way to the guard armory asap." She said with a nod of affirmation.

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:27 pm

"10 floors, but the package should be on the first floor. Injured leg, I remember them bringing her in. We set up shop here a few weeks after the evac. Turns out, they hadn't evacuated the morgue. A few zees, shouldn't have been a problem but they caught us off guard. Package should be on the ground floor, but they were moving around when I came out. Also, ground floor is clear of zees, but we had yet to clear the upper floors."

Jeb reached into the case Coyne had mentioned, pulling out a throat mic and a transmitter. Unplugging his earpiece from the radio on his belt, he clipped the transmitter next to the radio and plugged his headphone and the throat mic into it. Grabbing a magazine from the back of the Humvee, he checked that it indeed would work with his rifle; it did. "Comms check, one two," he said inaudibly.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 am

Brandon walks to the back of the truck and grabs a mic, studying it. He puts it on. "Guys, I'm going to stay out here. Watch the humvee. Someone has to stick back here and guard your asses." I smile and grab my flail. "You saw how I fight, and I think I can hold a door."
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

SexyStonerGal

Post by SexyStonerGal » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 am

Coyne watched as the others prepared. "Comm Check is a copy!" She dug around in the back of the HumVee "Jeb her heads up! This will come in handy." She said with a chuckle tossing him a .45 caliber pistol. "Military issue... and reliable for those in the heat of the moment situations with not enough time to reload." She chuckled softly. She pondered a moment. "So this is an obstacle free extraction? So it should be a simple snatch and grab?" She asked curiously. "If that is the case then we do not need a team to extract. But safety in numbers I say." She sighed shaking her head slightly. Coyne turned to Brandon. "Comm check a go for you too over." She said in a soft inaudible tone to verify the other's comm status. "Good thinking. Someone does need to watch the door to reassure our safe exit. So Jeb and I will grab the children. and then once everyone is loaded up we can continue to the Guard armory if noone objects." She said with a warm smile. Coyne grabbed one of the smaller guns from the back of the HumVee along with 2 extra clips or the silenced MP5 she grabbed. and 2 extra magazines for her Pistol. "Jeb you got point. I'll be at your 6." She said as she moved towards the buildings front door. She tried to run the building schematics through her mind. "Ok I will move on the point man's go.. Any sign of things doing south we abort mission and retreat to the HumVee is that clear?" She asserted sternly. "No point in losing an asset for nothing... and with the state of things people are the most valuable asset there is." She gave a nod of her head. "Let's get this show on the road!" She said placing the strap of the MP5 over her shoulder then chambering a round in her pistol putting it back into her hip holster then lifting up the MP5 and chambering a round in it as well. Moving up to the door placing her left shoulder against the door MP5 gripped in her right hand readied. Left hand grabbing the door handle. "You ready?" She asked Jeb as she readied herself. "Brandon.. do not let anything with in 50 yards of this location human or otherwise.." She said in a commanding voice. "That is an order soldier." She said her eyes staying focused on the door and the mission at hand.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:15 pm

"I understand. I may be crazy, but I'm not going to let anyone die. Don't worry." Brandon watches the situation around him, scanning the streets around him. There was nothing there yet but he knew that there would be more Zs as soon as the others got in the building. His sword is at the ready, his flail at his side, ready for blood. A grin crosses his face. "Have fun in there kids!"
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs