Zombie Apocalypse

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
shadowvoidboss
Gold

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun May 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Ryuga flies out of a window with a big bag and free falls before he lands on the car everyone else is on. He looks and knocks on the windshield. Hey mind letting me in?" He said with a smile on his face.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun May 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Brandon barely jumps, he just looks at him and says, "Yeah, but hurry, the Zs are gonna be on top of us any minute, and you'll be dead if that happens." He grabs a rifle and passes it up to him. "Or, if you're feeling lucky, take this rifle and kill as many as you can while you're still up there." He grins at him. 'This is gonna be fun,' he thinks to himself, 'So much re-death all around me!'
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun May 06, 2018 4:43 pm

He takes the rifle. "I have plenty on me from just robbing so to speak a poliece station so I feel lucky with weapons." He says using the rifle to kill a bunch of them that could cause issues.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun May 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Lynn slows down to let the other guy in she doesn't dare stop or they will be surrounded by a horde of zombies. She opens the back windows so he can climb in.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun May 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Ryuga is inside faster then people can see him get inside and he closes the window. "Alright floor it." He said excited as the adrenaline rushes threw his vanes. "My name is ryuga by the way. I used to be a well I was called famus on social media for free running and taking pictures of places no one would normally dare go.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun May 06, 2018 5:06 pm

"A free runner, huh?" Brandon looks back at him, and sees the figure he built up doing it. "Huh, you might come in handy, actually. Alright, buckle up, keep your hands in the ride at all times, and enjoy the hunt!" He cackles crazily and gets up on top of the roof, firing at the zombies around him, aiming for the heads.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun May 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Taking off as fast as the humvee will go on the given terrain she glances back a brief second. " I am Lynn hang on tight it's going to get rough. " She gets her eyes back on the road just in time to hit a zom and send his head flying.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun May 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Waving and shaking wildly, Branon whoops with glee and keeps firing. "NOW THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT!! HA HAAAAA!!" He pops a few more Zs and reloads the rifle.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:31 am

(I will proceed to overlook the fact that Ryuga landed on the windshield of a Humvee with an excessively high velocity without dying)

"Damn civvies..." muttered Jeb to himself. "You do realise that all your shouting and firing of random rifles is not in the slightest helping us? If you haven't noticed by now, the dead are aggravated by sound. With the two of you firing off your guns willy-nilly, every head you pop is replaced by two more. Do you see this?" as he spoke, Jeb gestured to the silencer on the SMG he was wielding. "A suppressor. Makes the gun quieter, but even then I only selectively shoot to minimise noise pollution. There's a term that I will now use that you probably understand: precision. While you may be accurate you are not precise in your methods, and now the zombies are slowly growing too thick for our humvee to penetrate. " Dropping from the turret into the back seat of the humvee, Jeb reached over and picked up the map lying on the passenger seat. "Oh, and there's a map by the way. Need me to backseat drive?" he asked Lynn. "Or are you another dumb redneck American who thinks guns are the solution to everything?"
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 am

(On the roof and it wasn't that high up it was maybe a one story drop and he is used to falling from higher and being fine truth is he would land on it with the ill feel that in the morning and keep going).

"Ok so I was right there is always that smart ass that watched zombie movies all the time and feels like he's smart for knowing common knowledge. The ones I shot and had to where the ones that would have hit the humvee in areas we don't want them to hit or to shoot them off because they where holding onto it. So if you wanna be a jackass to everyone that's fine just don't sleep with out an eye open. I get your frustrated and worried about this and dying but being a jackass won't help any of us."